Saturday, May 18, 2013

Coffee addict...MGLN ramblings...

Once again, I am back, blogging to voice out some of my thoughts. As the title said, I am talking about my coffee addiction! If I was to ask my past self, my past self would be surprised as to how I even started to drink coffee in the first place! In the past, I prefer tea than coffee, given how coffee is bitter and bad for health... However, after trying it once, I think the drink isn't as bad as I thought it was; it is simply a drink that is a little bitter yet at the same time with some degree of sweetness! Given how this year is one important year that I had to sacrifice my sleep, I started drinking coffee... I had no idea how I in the first place, actually hated it or dared not drink! It became a routine; buying coffee when it was Saturday night to get an all night study time. Slowly, unknown to myself, I got addicted to it. The realisation came a few days ago when I started to feel uncomfortable from not drinking coffee and had the urge to buy one though I am not really thirstly but rather hungry instead... Searched through the net, coffee contain caffeine which is a drug... In a way, you could say I am addicted to the drug instead of the coffee... Right now, I am feeling how a minor case of drug addiction feels like... Sigh... I am currently restraining myself so no coffee for this weekend. I think I need to switch my drink around... Maybe bubble tea?

Also, I realised that though coffee helped to keep one awake, it also caused implications of disrupting one's concentration by a lot... I guessed coffee isn't really a solution... My school Principal mentioned that sacrifices need to be made to gain something, BUT sleep is NOT something that should be sacrificed. I kind of agreed with her... The habit of drinking coffee in the first place was a wrong one to start with...Sigh...

That aside, today I watched MGLN first movie. I must say I was amazed that an anime series can actually be compressed into a movie with all the important points all shown. After reliving my childhood anime, I just realised what a cute couple Nanoha and Fate is! Again, if you asked my past self, that idea of Fate and Nanoha as a couple will never cross my mind! I simply saw them as rivals before being best friends which I dreamed to have such a person in my real life... Then came the second series where more characters were introduced, I just focused on my favourite character, Fate and that was before the third series was introduced where I got interested by Subaru, a combat cyborg. Before I knew it, the anime stopped but the series has not! MGLN Vivid! The new character, Einhart was my favourite from then on! Got a little side track...So... After finding out how people see these two characters as a couple, I can't help but re-watched the series and yes...True enough, their intereactions and relationship did seem beyond friendship. In the past, I was disgused by yuri and yaoi because they are wrong but now... Who am I judge when love is limitless; it doesn't has to be girl-boy! In addition, who am I to say, girl-boy as a couple is RIGHT while same sex as a couple is WRONG? It is the same as how do we know that our mathematics law of simple calculations; 2+2=4 is CORRECT way to count something? Because as far as I know, sometimes, 1+1 does not give you a 2 but sometimes a 3 or even a 10! That's why, I accepted this view as it is; as long as the two parties are happy with each other, genders are hardly much of a issue! Sorry for my ramblings! With that said, this show really brought back some of memories! I guessed the remake of this series into movies was a good choice after all with new designs and everything! Can't wait for the third one to be out!       

Man, can't wait for the year to end with my exams over and get back to writing my stories! Just reading those wonderful fanfics, they really pumped me up to write but circumstances prevent me...Sigh...

With that, I end off with a great song called sweet arms from the anime, date a live! Enjoy!
Till next time! Ciao~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment