Tuesday, May 21, 2013

End of SPA and the cross between dream and reality...

Today marks my last science practical exam! It was nerve-wrecking in the days to come for the exam but once the exam was over, it was like a load off my body! That was another major exam down! All that left were the theory papers which I will be taking at the end of the year which will be the determining, turning point of my life! Just wished that this time, I don't screw out and surpass my siblings for once! Also, hoped that I could get the grades I want to be an engineer! And that's that, I said it; I've decided after some thinking done... I want to be an engineer to shape the future with my very own hands!- It may change but until then... This is my ideal occupation!

Moving on, 'the cross between dream and reality'- this may be confusing to many but it is simply a small problem I am sort of having these past few days... It is like sleeping while dreaming of the real world and what to come after you sleep... Maybe it is surreal to some but I certainly did feel that way... It is like I am doing something that I may do in reality and when I woke up, thinking I did the things I experienced in my dream which in actual fact I did not... Sigh... This is where it gets a little problematic... There are times where I thought I woke up and did all my work but in reality, I was actually just dreaming of it... When I woke up, I got confused over whether I am in my dream or reality... I think I am doing a little too much of 'image training'Image training... You may get curious about it but it is simply just a form of activity where you focus your imagination much more than usual and somewhat lost yourself in your fantasy world! After all, anything in the fantasy world is possible! Even pigs can fly in there! Ok, back to topic. So, this little problem of dream and reality is lately getting to me as I sometimes found myself drifting off to lala land... I think one day I will think I am walking when I actually fainted while walking...Sigh... All these just come to the conclusion that I am not having enough sleep...The effect of continuous intake of coffee is getting to me now but good news is that my addiction has subsided so one cup of coffee per week and that should do the trick!

That's about all my ramblings now! (Blogging do help one sort out one's emotions; good for the mental health! Though I need to watch what I write here, considering this is on the net...)

Until then, ciao~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment