Friday, April 19, 2013

Last post(most likely); anime comments and to aru kagaku no railgun s opening

It's been a while since I update this blog. This is most probably my last post before my exams are over, considering my results aren't very good... So then, I just finished watching Devil Survivor 2 The animation episode 3 and Valvrave the Liberator episode 2. Starting with Devil Survivor 2 The animation episode 3, two more characters are introduced, Keita Wakui and Hinako Kujyo. I was hoping to see more intereactions of these two characters with the hero but apparently... It would seem impossible, considering the fact that Keita was killed the same way as how the dead clip had shown... It's like the producers just want to introduce Keita and then get him to exit the game... I guessed 13 characters in a short anime, are a little hard to juggle with, considering the screening time to give for different characters... But still, I believed that Keita's death is there to show how naive the hero is, thinking that whenever a death clip is up, the death can be prevented or that with power, he could protect anyone, seeing how he could be confident in saying he could protect both Io and Daichi... Keita's death would most likely start to shape hero's decision and choose the route to take. I am looking forward to what the hero is going to choose, considering how his character is somewhat calm and collective!

Next, Valvrave the Liberator episode 2. Considering the cliffhander left in episode 1, today's episode makes up for it. It would seem that the main character, Haruto, had became something else altogether. First, he is immoral and has high speed regenation. Then, he could switch his conscience with another by biting the person. Such abilities are clearly not what a human is capable of. This episode introduced a new power the robot, Valvrave, has but I am guessing this power will be later explained on its control and what is it really... Some L-elf's character development too. Lastly, the most important part! SHOKO IS ALIVE! I knew the girl wouldn't die! Though this just made Haruto regretted everything in pressing the button, 'yes' to resign from being a human... And, now, seeing how Haruto's character is, he would most likely think twice in confessing his love for Shoko since he now thinks he is a monster and not fit to love... Monster is not capable to have emotions- that sort of thinking... However, it would seem that the purple haired girl doesn't care much and is likely to be in love with Haruto... I think this is where the love triangle will start... Will Haruto choose his first love, Shoko or the purple haired girl who accepted him even if he is a monster? Just got to see how the story goes since there are many uncleared points yet to be explained...

This week will be my last time watching my anime; I will be focusing most of my time on my studies... Maybe continue watching one or two animes but that's about it... For an anime fan like me, waiting for new episodes is a torture, let alone putting anime watching on a hold... Even so, I just got to self control myself and presevere...

Moving on, some good news! I finally managed to get my digimon to successfully evolve to utimate stage! It's quite an accomplishment for someone like me who never manage to get his/her digimon to the utimate stage! The next challenge to mega will be hard so if I managed to get there... I will really jump for joy!

Some personal reflection... It would seem that I had been quite naive into thinking that doing nothing wrong would not earn any hate to myself but I was wrong... Very wrong... You just... can't get everyone to like you be it whether you did the right thing or do nothing to offend anyone. I learned it in a hard way when I was given a different treatment from others by one of my classmates... Sigh... I learned to ignore and act normally because I know, what that classmate of mine thinks, is his business whether I like it or not; I just got to live with it. I guessed I'm like Haruto... Always searching for a peaceful solution and hate conflict because to me... Conflict would surely lead to hatred from another party... That's why... I sometimes put myself into a disadvantage position. Let's take one of the incidents I had yesterday. I was in a bus and trying to alight but was blocked and before I could alight... The bus door closed and the bus moved on... I sighed and blame no one but myself... You would ask, why didn't I say the magic words, 'excuse me'?- I couldn't do it because I hate interactions... Quite a dumb reason but that's how socially awkward I am... Sigh...

I guess I'll end off now and get back to work! Ending the post with a video of to aru kagaku no railgun opening!
Sisters' noise by Flipside! (The full version is long out! Get it now if you like the song and also... The anime is great and worth watching!)
Till next time! Ciao~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment