Monday, April 1, 2013

My Birthday!

This may be a day late but nonetheless, I will still post it! So yes, yesterday was my birthday and celebrated with my family members! I'm glad that some of friends actually remembered my birthday, whether it is because of facebook notification or simply that they really did remember! And so, I am a year older!


My birthday cake! (Count the number of candies to know my age!)

Present given by my siblings! (Wonder what it is? Look below!)

Ta da! A set of 24 different colour pencils with an additional brush!
That's all for now! Seems like today is my last day of break after my exams! Kind of sad but it's time to start schooling all over before I get rusty! With that I'll end off with a little video on a great song one should download!

VIVIDRED OPERATION OPENING ENERGY

Dark~ (Till next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment