Saturday, April 6, 2013

Depressing results and devil survivor 2 the animation episode 1 first look

It's been around a week after my SA and papers are slowly returning... Not going to say it is a pleasant outcome... 1 fail and 2 passes currently... Left with another 2 more papers to get back... It is depressing alright but I doubt I am going to falter by it! No point getting depressed but rather learn and move forward! Of course, actions speak louder than words...

With that, I'll move on to the more exciting section! The devil survivior 2 the animation episode 1 review! This anime is based on the ds game by ATLUS and was aired yesterday! I had not really played the game but rather its previous series, devil survivor 1... When I heard about the news of this anime, I was like, 'why not the first series than this?' since I played the first series than the second one... However, if I think it this way, then it'll apply to the same problem of why persona 4 the animation than persona 3 the animation... Oh well... But considering the fact that there is 3-parts movie for persona 3, maybe devil survivor 1 may have its own animation in the future! Before I start the review on the episode itself, let's have a feel of the opening and ending songs of the anime!

Opening song: Take Your Way by livetune ft.Fukase (Sekai no Owari) and Ending song: Trauma / Be by SongRiders (Currently I am listening to these songs while blogging!)

These songs are epic! Just as expected of an anime from ATLUS game series! First, the opening song gives me a feel that there is a hope no matter how bad a situation is! In a way, it gives me encouragment to the current me! Next, the ending song...The starting of the ending song had the hovering sound of the helicopter, suggesting the coming of a war? The song clearly foreshadow the hardships those characters will be undergoing in my opinion that is and yes, this is somewhat the anime is going to be! If I am not wrong, just like the first series, 7 days of surviving. Moreover, from the number of characters, I got a feeling that there is an overload of characters as compared to the first series... It kinds of make me confuse... I should play this game after my As to see the roles of these character! Also, more characters = more ending routes unless some characters are grouped together... Ok then, onto episode 1 review.

As far as I know, the demons summoned by the hero, Hibiki, Daichi and Io are supposed to be defeated by them (just like the first series) in the game but in the anime, the demons just helped them! Maybe the characters in the anime do not have powers to fight but only the ability to summon demons... This is somewhat like pokemon... Just watching the first episode does not justify whether the anime is bad or not but seeing how the story is going, I got a feeling that it'll be good! Heard from people how the demon summoned by the hero is a high level one, I guess it is because the hero is special; just like the persona series!

Demon summoned by Hibiki!
Sorry that I am not a good reviewer but I think one should watch it instead of having other people to spoilt the whole episode. I'll end off with the trailer if you don't want to spend around 24 minutes to see whether you like the anime!

Oh yeah, for fans of psycho pass and especially towards, Shogo, the character in red in the trailer is voiced by the Shogo's voice actor! (Actually just listening to the trailer, you'll be able to identify!)

Next, some trivial stuff on my digimon... Don't know whether there is a bug or something, somehow, my digimon at its champion stage will die at around 7 evolution bars! I'm going to test on this digimon I currently have until champion to see whether the same outcome will occur again or not! And so, I'll end off with a digimon fanart with my OC, Keitaro Kuroki, and his digimon partner! (Guess what digimon this is!)
It isn't done well as drawing animals or monsters isn't my strong point... Ciao~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment