Sunday, March 17, 2013

The guilt... After learning the truth... Sometimes I am really a failure...

It's been a while since I updated, huh? Currently, my CAs were over but my SAs are coming in a week... Meaning straight after my March Holidays... Sigh... When did March Holidays become a study break? How I wish I was in Secondary or Primary school again...

Well then, let's get down to the real stuff! First, my CAs... Not very well done, given that I failed two tests... Sigh... It may be depressing but it does serve as a form of truth that I still have much work to be done!

Next, I'm sure you're curious about the title! It may seem to be a small matter to others but to me... I find it a big and important matter that I really felt that I am a failure fr not noticing... It happened on Friday... A normal, average day for me and my family. Everything was normal; nothing unusual happened... Well, in my point of view that is... Because... Unknown to me... I did not notice she had an injury and no one to help her... What's worse is that I didn't notice until the next day when my little brother told me about... The dishes were left unwashed that Friday until next morning and she had to washed with her injured hand... In the process of it, the injury got worsen and her hand bleed a lot... Just hearing my brother's account of that matter and imagining it... I felt bad... Really bad... Why? Why didn't I notice it at all? Even though my star sign said I am observant, I was not able to find out about this until the next day! How pathematic! Ugh... To think I still want to be an engineer when I am not even a good observant... It may be my assumption but engineer observes so that he/she can know what needs and wants of a society! If I can't even do that, how am I going to be a good engineer that will provide a new future for the next generation... Maybe you'll say I am a bit ahead of myself thinking that way but... I just can't help worried I will be a failure in the future and thus, unable to be useful... Sigh... I am really very negative, huh? Not believing in myself... It's no wonder I have no confidence in whatever I do... That's a problem I need to deal with... Sigh...

And so, let's move on from the gloomy section of the post! It seems that in my country, japanese anime movies are been sceened in some cinemas! Man, am I excited to watch them! When my elder sister told me about a movie from one of favourite anime is shown in Singapore, I was like: 'Yes! I do not need to wait for the movie to be subbed to watch it online!' This is like a dream comes true! (For an anime fan that is...) Right now, this will be my motivation for my SAs so as to watch it after my SAs at ease! It's been a while since I watched a movie, considering the busy year ahead! I guess watching once will not hurt much; I guess I will take it a form of reward after completing my SAs! But of course the real reward is after my 'A' levels where I am truely free!

If you're curious what anime movie I am watching... Look below!

Here's a trailer on it!


My only worry is that the movie will be gone by the time I finished my SAs... (Please stay! A least until my last paper!)

Dark~
   

No comments:

Post a Comment