Friday, March 1, 2013

Getting my MT results...Small intro to a certain awesome anime!

It has been a long time since I updated! Today marks the day of the 'A' level results released. For my case, I only gotten my mother tongue result since this year, I will be taking my 'A' level and in a year time, I will be the one getting the results... Now that I think about it... I am getting worried...-_- First of all, my mother tongue results... It isn't fantastic like A or B but considering that fact I am weak in my language... I do not have high expectations... With that being said, I was not disapointed but rather relieved that I actually passed and able to stop thinking about chinese for a while and really concentrate on my other subjects! After that I went to see my seniors getting their results back. I did not stay long; just went to see how the overall result was like... I felt a bit bad to leave early but I firmly believed that I need to look forward and focus on what's before me! I know that by seeing the happy and sad faces of my seniors may motivate me but I am sure that what's important is to work hard and do my best so that even if the results suck or what... I will have no regrets!

Then, aside from that, a little introduction to a new anime I had recently watched! WARNING: the following content will be associated with the words 'pretty cure'... You have been warned so if you are not interested and you are welcomed to not read this. With that, to all FANS OF PRECURE SERIES! In case, you didn't know, there is a new season after Smile Precure! It's called... DOKI DOKI PRECURE! At first, I told myself I am not going to watch as the art doesn't appeal to me BUT... After knowing the backgrounds of the precures... One of them got me interested! Guess who is it? (If you've read my previous post, you'll know the answer!) For now, I will not say until this week episode (another hint!) as this episode will determine whether I really like this character! A little peep on the series itself:

Currently the series only has 3 episodes so if you want to start watching it, now is not too late! Recommended anime website would be gogoanime.com. For mobile phone, you easily find one through Google though the upload is slower so watching on computer or laptop will be a better choice if you can't wait! Before I end off, a little brief intro... For this season, each precure has a fairy partner and need their partners to transform! (just like the first and second series!) Next, the precures no longer say 'pretty cure' in their attack which is kind of refreshing! (If you've noticed the past series' attacks, all had the words 'pretty cure' in it...) And, currently that's all for now until more episodes are out!     

With that, I will end off now with the characters of Doki Doki Precure: (hope this will get you more interested!)

 Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment