Friday, March 22, 2013

The frustration when your plan does not work out the way you wanted...

Remember these:






I'm sure people in my generation would have played these before. They are none other than digivice pendulum that were popular in the past. You could say that currently in the market, such toys are no longer sold... But fear not, cause there's an app that allowed you to re-live your childhood! It's called: DIGIMON UNLIMITED! (Just type this in the search bar and you'll be directed to the app! NOTE: this is currently available for android; apple products do not have...) I just started playing a few days ago and my digimon is currently in its champion stage! Can't wait when it reached its mega stage! I'm looking forward to it! 
With that, I started watching season 1 of digimon series and yes, I still missed my childhood show... I know that it is a very old show but I just don't get why people have to get so shocked at me watching it... It is not like I had never watched before or anything... The worst was that my younger brother said that digimon show is cartoon... I don't know what came over me but I was a little pissed off at how he see digimon as... It is DEFINITELY not cartoon because there is such a big difference between them... Ok, maybe I over reacted but that's because he was so freaked out when I re-watched the show again...Sigh... Need to manage my anger sometimes...


And that brought me to today's topic. I had thought I planned well for the coming exams but I was wrong... Somehow, I didn't realise I was focusing too much on my other subjects that I neglected others... I felt like a failure right now with fear that I am so going to funk this round of exams... Sometimes, I wanted to turn back time or restart but that... Is only possible in the fantasy world... That's why, moving forward is the only choice I can do and make the best out of it because there is no way anyone's life is perfect without knowing the unknown... Sigh... Right now, I am so confused as to which to do first for my revision... Ugh... (Got to pull yourself up!) You will think why the hell am I not studying but blogging. A simple reason is that I feel relaxed whenever I blog! It helps in de-stressing me! So yeah, I blog once in a while to relax myself!

Before I end off, psycho pass, an anime that had started some time ago, had finally ended... It  is always sad to know that the anime you had been watching, reached its end but... I think when it is time to end then it is right to just end the whole story because I know that lengthening a story be it manga or anime, does not help at all... It make the story less appealing and losing its readers... It is just like death; when the person's time is up then yes, he/she has to go and though it is sad, we should send them off and move on from there. Because, I doubt they who died, wanted people to stay sad... Ok, I know I am starting to rambling some unrealated stuff...-_- So then, I wouldn't say the last episode was bad, considering that the end was quite a neutral end where the villian get killed and the good people somehow moved on with their lives... In a way, it was an end that none of the good or bad sides won... I am fine with that but an end without much dramatic closure... I was kind of disappointed; I was hoping for a twist like Akane killing Shogo instead of Kogami or that Akane become a part of the system... Something along that line... Then again, it seems kind of sad and I think the producers wouldn't want that. After all, killing off characters is kind of a sad thing and I think the series had enough of characters dying. So yes, I can accept this ending I guess... If you've not watched it as a fan of psycho pass, you should! I think most anime sites have it!  

It was a great anime! So long, psycho pass!
I guess this is where I end off! Until next time when I am done with my exams!

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment