Thursday, March 28, 2013

My 'interesting' SA week

Finally! The long week of exams finally came to an end! Though it is only a week, it felt like a month... Nonetheless, some bit of my freedom is back! I can finally do some of my own stuff! (For example: update my blog...) Well then, let's start with some series stuff... Over the course of this week of exams, I realised how unprepared I were... Looking at the questions, I just wanted to get out of the exam place and take the exam on another day but that is not possible. What do I do? Do my best like always! Even though I felt more saddened for every question that I do not know how to do, I tried what I could do as much as I hate it... If the results are under expectation... I guess I am prepared for it!

Aside from my pathematic exam taking, I think my efforts put in really reap off what I should deserve... From my previous post (if you've read...), I planned to watch HunterxHunter movie after my last paper. However, it seemed that I really did not put in enough effort and thus, though the movie is still screening but it has been limited to one cinema which is quite far away from my house... Moreover, there is only one time slot for today... Maybe I am being too negative or reading too much into things... Though it is sad that I can't watch it today, I still can watch tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday! In a way, I find it as God's way of letting me have fun despite my lousy exam preparation! Still, maybe I am reading too much since this moive was out on 14 march! Meaning, I am sort of lucky that it is still screening! I should not have complain or feel that I am unlucky! Then again, such anime movies can be found on the internet so maybe I should not be in a hurry to watch? I guess I should save up my money for other movies! (Maybe there are even better anime movies release in the future!)

Well then, let's step aside from the gloomy and dark part of this post and move to a much cheerful and light section! First! In 3 days, I will be older by one year! As that day is a Sunday, my friend actually gave me a birthday present today! Boy, am I happy! It's the feeling of happiness that your birthday was actually remembered by someone else other than your family members! From my primary school until my JC1, if I am lucky, people remember my birthday and give me presents or at least wish me happy birthday! It is unlike other people who have at least someone who will remember their birthdays without fail! I envied them, who have people whom care about their existences... Sigh...
My birthday present! Given by my friend!


Along with a  kawai bithday card! (SAO main characters!)


Moving on, my digimon... If you have read my previous post, I had started playing an app called 'Digimon Unlimited'! It is like the old digimon digivice game where you raised your digimon! This app had brought back some of my childhood memories and to be able to play again... I can't thank the producer enough! With that being said, recently I met with some sad news and that was that my digimon at that time, a champion... FAILED TO EVOLVE! I kept opening the app to see my digimon get to its next stage but was hit with this truth when I got to the evolution bar... I felt like breaking up but had no choice and reset y digimon... This time, I trained, take care of digimon carefully so that it does not end up the same situation as before but because of that, I got more scared to train it for fear of messing up... Sigh... I also tried the online battling!- it was quite fun unless you do not lose... Don't know if I did not train enough but I kept losing and that sucks... If u r playing this app, you can find me as Dark online! 
 
My first rookie digimon...



    
 
My first champion digimon... 
 
Currently my digimon!



After the loss of my first digimon... I became even more concerned about it! During exams where I have to leave it for a few hours... I was worried it woke up, calling for me but I, doing my exams, can't answer the calls... I find this a bit like my motivation to do my exams and see my digimon later!-Something like a parent, trying to finish his/her work so as to get off work and see his/her children!

With that, I end off with the fact that though I could not watch HunterxHunter movie today, I watched another anime movie instead at home! You see the trailer below though I believed this movie was out last year and recently had been subbed and released for watching!



Before I forgot, a little update on my projects! It would seem that while reading fanfictions online, many ideas came pouring into me! I think after my 'A' levels, I will be super busy! A little peek at a new idea I got from reading, watching and playing digimon again! Like I said, I had been playing the app called digimon unlimited! This app has a program where you can scan QR codes and fight the digimon inside! It is like fighting a digimon that is controlled by computer than by a human during online battles. I have been thinking of a story where digimon actually existed in this world but people can't see them. Because... They are... IN QR CODES! And that's the background where the main character's adventure will start upon being 'chosen' to be able to see digimon! So far, I had came up with a decent plot for a persona 4 fanfic, a W.I.T.C.H fanfic and also a precure fanfic! Adding up the digimon idea, it will be 4 fanfic ideas!- Can't wait to write them out and develop them!

Dark~(Till next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment