Monday, June 4, 2018

[Updates] CONFIRMED GRADUATE!!! YAY!!!

Today was the release of results which I only found out today(lol); thinking it was tomorrow instead^^;

Truthfully... I was scared and worried for this particular module that I had no confident of, after walking out of the exam hall... All I hoped was a pass(so that I can graduate in peace; wouldn't want to be retained, just b'cos of this one module...)
Well, it was really a pass(or rather in my standard since it's the lowest grade I ever gotten; a C+) so in a way I'm 'glad'

That said, I was surprised by the overall gpa; I mean you would expect a drop, seeing as there was a C but instead it improved... And that raise was all thanked to my FYP!XD

The thing about University is that Academic Unit or AU is responsible for the percentage or weightage of one's gpa while the grade would be the base value...
In other words, if you did damm well on this high AU module of let's say 8AU and got an A, you're sure your gpa will raise if your current GPA is in the B range despite your other modules cos it's good enough to cancel the negatives~

And that was my situation so overall, I'm satisfied:)

That's one worry gone; left one more of finding a job which I had been going for interviews and stuff but still at zero... Tbh, I'm not exactly in a rush to find since I can only start working in August... Currently, I'm working part-time to help fund a bit of my July graduate trip~
Plus I'm taking JLPT N3 in the coming July 1st(hoping it won't be too hard like my Jap 5...)

And that's about it- was elated by my results and can't helped blog! Can't wait for convocation and throw my graduation hat up high!

This is Yaiji signing off!

Yaiji~ 

PS: will be doing another update for the finished series, [Aqours] POV and explain in more details of this AU!

No comments:

Post a Comment