Monday, May 14, 2018

[Updates] FREEDOM!!!

Today marked the end of my fyp; ending with the presentation~

I guess out of all presentations I had done so far, this was the most impromptu presentation I ever did- I only did one dry run, the day before^^;
Even so, I didn't follow as I rehearsed but simply presented based on my slides; after all, I do know what to say from my slides but there were awkward pauses and stuttering when I got struck in trying to present with the right terms to use, haha...

And also, there were disruptions cos the examiner of previous student was late and somewhat crashed into mine...
Maybe it was a blessing(?) that I didn't memorise any script or I would be struck in trying to continue my presentation after the disruptions...

All in all, when everything was done, I was relieved but the fact that it ended, didn't sink into my head until I reached home and realised... I am finally free!

These 4 years sure went off in a blink of an eye; now that I made it out of this journey, alive and well!
Tbh, as what I said in previous post, I really didn't think I would make it- In my second year and also in my fourth year semester 2(which is the current semester) where the projects were really hard and demanding that I actually broke down quite a few times...
However, I pressed on by telling myself, 'this is the last lap! I can do this!'

And so, with everything done(and hopefully, my results are alright in this semester), I'm looking forward to my convocation which I'm excited in wearing the graduation gown!!!- It's my first time wearing~
In addition, it will also be my parents' first time attending a graduation ceremony!- This was another motivation for me to persevere in this semester!
Can't wait for it~

That's about it & from previous post, I will be more active at here now!
Will be updating soon when I'm done with the mini Aqours manga series!(currently, still thinking of the cover for it...)

This is Yaiji signing off.

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment