Monday, July 4, 2016

[Updates]Requests, LLSS anime & countdown & debut

This week had been a little hectic with the long awaited day had arrived!!!- 2/7: Love Live Sunshine Anime Debut!!!><

LLSS Anime Debut


A small story on that day:

When the day, 2/7, came, was really hyped for the anime, making the whole day seemed so long till it reached ard 2000 GMT+8. It's about 1.5h away from the 1st ep broadcast.
My main source of watching Jap Live shows was from Nico Nama & imagine my horror when I realised it's region locked for that streaming-!!!
Spent the remaining 1.5h, desperately searching for a source to watch; tried a lot of official streaming sites given by the websites but they r either region locked for their own countries or that the streaming happens a day ltr but with subs...
Was crying out loud- not even the chinese web I normally watched could help; recently couldn't watch any live... Until LL wikia gave a suggestion- the line live option... I was skeptical cos it's my 1st time using plus it's a jap streaming which could be region-locked but that was my only way and so I put all my bets on this one option...
And yes! IT WORKED!!! Though it's raws, could understand a bit here and there but more importantly, the SONGS!!!-Loving the insert song at the end esp!!! The opening was great as well(and best is that I can buy it from jap when it's out~)

While there were lags here and there, I enjoyed a lot & hav watched like 2-3 times when the subs came out~ And looped the 2 songs for like countless times(love Riko's solo in hand in hand!!!)XDDD Really can't wait for the full songs~ Right now... Suffering the torturous wait for the 2nd ep-.-(at least there's the radio & the nico nama to look forward to- it lessen the tortures^^;)

As for the episode review, I doubt I would make a gd one plus the net ppl/fans r better than me, esp spotting stuffs like how the 2nd yrs all hav matching wristbands on their right wrists!!!- Already fantasising how they r the first 3 members & decided to buy those wristbands & made some promise to be together; blah blah friendship(if only it was that easy in real life...I'm salty...)
I would only say the 1st yrs r the most random & noisy ones, haha~ And Dia has her cute side despite looking stern; trying hard to be the president but failed~ As for the other two 3rd yrs(+Dia), only the later eps can tell y the painful expressions in the OP...
Judging from the next ep's title, it's gng be a fun ride for Riko~

LLSS Anime Countdown

If u hav followed me on twitter/instagram, would know that I had been working on the anime countdown since 9 days away from the 2/7! Each day each char & the char drawn is based on their individual numbers. 

Here's a collage of the 9 works:


 The compilation: PIXIV | Facebook

The FB version has more details written under each description.
**FYI: My FB acc is private; I don't add unless I know the person. Too lazy to make a separate acc for art uploads-.-

And other sites uploaded: Instagram | Twitter | Deviantart

Afterthought on this mini 'project':

I had rant on Insta, Twitter, FB and even DA under the work description; and now this blog cos it served as a gd reminder for my future self.

During the process of doing this, it was only on Mari's art that I started to think that this whole proj was a mistake... I couldn't draw to my satisfaction yet I didn't wan to re-do cos it's a lot of work, esp for traditional works...
I was tempted to give up at ard Hanamaru's turn, partly cos of the amt of likes I gotten so far...
I know Aqours isn't well known yet so I didn't expect too much but when it was low-likes for 2 consecutive times, my motivation took a fall & when Hanamaru's work gotten more likes, I couldn't believe; it's a lie... But it did boost my confidence lvl a bit & continue on which I was a little satisfied with Yoshiko/Yohane work(the expression tho -.-)
However, You's, Dia's(esp) & Kanan's really challenged my optimism; I felt they sux but the likes & even the comments gotten proved me wrong once again!- Plus my family or rather my mom who was being kind, telling the art is fine & there's no need to follow the official; cos this is my style!(that actually touched meT.T) It's like the they r trying to push me to continue & finish it!
I really wan to thank those ppl(mostly from insta) for their likes & the comments(esp)!

Not sure how is it to me, I still feel it's bad for some but hoping I can improve more as I draw them more with the anime debut!- much like how I did with U's; more or less able to draw without ref much:)

Requests @Deviantart

Can finally heave a sigh of relief after done with the last work!^^ My afterthoughts r all in this post on Deviantart~ With the rant I did in this blog too, requests r really not my cup of tea/coffee. Tho I won't deny that it's fun to try different things but just maybe cos they r requests; there r expectations so I feel I can't enjoyed too much from the amt of pressure & stress- Am shy & has low esteem in myself; really defensive & insecure as such...(I will rant more in a separate post...)

LL random doodles


New doodles with my top(?) 2 fave pairings; NozoEli + KotoUmi~ Sry if they seemed OOC^^; 


The NozoUmi short manga- scanned ver... I love to suffer- as usual, shaded & colour versions~ Supposed to end this shade & colour thingy with the last manga but my hands & muse just hav to act up & divert out from the original plan... 

On the other hand, no inspiration for the 'last' manga to tie up Tsubasa Vs Umi & NozoEli mini series...

Oh and had started working on the cover for this fanbk~ Progress so far:


It's only 5 chars but already occupied one A4... Not sure if I can fit the other 9...May need to extend...

RWBY Vol 4 Coming this FALL!!!

Was jumping for joy when the volume 4 was decided to be out this year's fall!!!- Thought there will be like a yr off but no!!! RoosterTeeth, u guys & gals r AWESOME!!! But what's even better, it's the new designs!!!






Loving Blake's!!!(That jacket!!!><) Really tempted to draw them now~

Afterword

That's all for the updates~ Another 5 more days to CharaExpo!!!>< Wallet gonna rip a hole tho(they up the prices so muchT.T And so much conflict of whether to spend much to get the exclusives...) 
But the VAs that I will be meeting just made this week too exciting! And while thinking abt the meet-and-greet with the aqours VAs, seeing as they hav a nico nama on 8/7, it's gng be tough on them to come to Singapore for Charaexpo... And as expected, they r coming on the 2nd day~ 
But talking abt tough, it's also tough for me on the 8/7- with the concert, need to rush back to watch the anime streaming... Not sure if can make it even if the concert do end on time of 2030(which I doubt so with the encore...) Oh well~

[Random] Listening to Aqours' music & wow, the collection is growing great! Just ard 1 yr, they already gt 14 songs!(including the OP and the insert song) Enjoying their songs much~

Until next time, this is Yaiji signing off~ Ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment