Monday, July 11, 2016

[Updates] Falling sick into the mth of July...-.-

Another week into July, leaving like another 2-3 wks left till my vacation ends... But before that, last week/ just last weekend was the Charaexpo 2016 and it's the first anime event that I actually attended all days(cos of the concert~) I must say it's really tiring but I had fun. I will rant more in another post; there's a lot to say, esp the irritating parts...

It's amazing tho how I was able to attend both days & the concert when I'm quite sick... A few days ago, caught a sudden flu- it was a very nasty experience and even now; haven't recovered yet-.- Feeling rather weak all over that working is hard(just getting up and walk is tiring...) As such, my schedule planned last wk was screwed up and I doubt this wk will be any better...
Think I will cut short of the LL fanbk thingy and split into 2 parts.

 And now, some art updates:

LL random doodles


NozoUmi Shaded ver; finished adding the dialogue yesterday(after back from concert) Sry if certain parts r illegible^^;

The colour ver with tilt shift:


I think this NozoUmi manga will be the last one for the first book- as mentioned a little above, I'm thinking of splitting this series over 2 books instead. There r still many I wan to work on but currently, with this included, there's abt 36 pages! Plus my vacation is ending soon so gt to wrap up.
**The RinPana part will be inside- still 'trying' to finish the 2nd pg^^;

Doodles of Devil Honoka

Inspired by this card:


Felt more in love with this than her idolised~ That look tho><

Instagram | Twitter
Pretty much got influenced by how many fanarts there r of her(plus my fave artist/sensei drew her so~)

These r all; there isn't a lot cos of the current situation I am in(quite sick that I don't hav the strength/motivation to draw...) I'm hoping it will be alright after 2 weeks or my little trip gonna be bad...

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment