Sunday, February 28, 2016

[Updates]Doodles, Requests & Chihaya's birthday(><)

It's been a long while. Real busy with Uni life; when you've tests and labs coming at you consecutively, there's no free time(*tough life...For now~)

And so, just finished majority of the tests to be taken this semester. Plus this coming week is my semester break!!!(Hooray!, Banzai desu!!!XD)
Has been waiting for this break for so long that I thought it never came.
With always waking up early(to catch the shuttle bus) & sleeping late from working on tutorials, my body can't handle that routine for long; I need my sleep... Plus tests are always on the weekends, can't sleep in-.- Not just that, there are tutorials to prepare for the next week... You can say I don't really have a 'life'.

Even so, I still managed to give myself some off-time/free time- mostly to draw and read. Currently, watching shows is hard for me; it's hard to control myself... Lacking behind a lot of eps for the animes I was watching for this season...(there are only 2 but I can't even watch them... There's always the break after this semester ends!)

Art Updates 

Since MIA(missing in action) for so long, not even sure what is uploaded and what is not, at here; as compared to my Insta & Twitter... 

Due to the busy school weeks I have, haven't gt the time to really touch up on the sketches done(let along scan the ones done...) So they r still in the WIP(work in progress) stage:

 Random LL doodles series

As mentioned, I will be doing more doodles, concerning the 14 characters did under this series; won't be adding anymore new characters. 
In other words, doodles could be interactions of the characters or more doodles on that character to show more details b'cos of reasons like the first design didn't show much, etc.

Battle between Tsubasa & Umi


Tsubasa Vs Umi
While there's a backstory for it, I feel it's better for the audience to interpret. Though I think it's pretty much easy to understand from this sketch; Umi protecting Honoka & Kotori from Tsubasa the grim reaper... As to y Kotori and Honoka are hurt & y Tsubasa's attacking(or attacked) them... I leave that to the audience's imagination. (If you want to know my perspective of the story, here you go: LINK)

Source of inspiration(for Tsubasa):



Still thinking if I should colour them...(but the time constraint-.-)

PanaRin; that which that cannot be~




Rough sketch of the short 'manga'. If you didn't understand, it's built around the concept of humans & witches cannot be together... The typical settling when two different races can't be together... Similarly, debating whether to colour or not~

Bonus:

Sad Rin doodle~(during lecture><)
I will leave the imagination to the audience but in my perspective;

  1. Rin's sad & troubled as to y Hanayo left
  2. Hanayo erased Rin's memories. Rin's troubled & sad, trying to recall... Hanayo & the times spent...


Oh, did some coloured outline & wished I didn't...


Screwed up Pana's broom so badly-.- Don't know what came over me... Sigh...

UmiHonoEli doodle 2

  • Umi:

Realised from the first doodle; didn't show much details of her so here it is~ 
Umi in her uniform!XD. And I may draw her in her work shirt as well(the shirt inside the uniform) to 'break down' her character design even more~ For her sword, it is more revealed in the battle between her and Tsubasa. 
No idea whether to color...

  • Honoka:


Featuring Honoka's weapon- a saber~ She look OOC here- apologies over here... Not sure how to edit though-.- 

Source of inspiration: 


  • Eli:



Young Eli; Knight-In -Training~ And comparing to her older self:

See notes under HERE
From having difficulties carrying the sword with 2 hands to carrying it with 1 hand(with style~) I'm glad I managed to make the contrast between the both in terms of maturity. Gng touch-up on the young Eli a bit~

And that's the few doodles did for this series~ Will be making more but need see my schedule and time...

Requests...

Talking about schedule... Don't know if I just dug my own grave or what, I actually open a request box:

Source: HERE

I will be honest here; I never expect anyone would request(since no one but only 1 or 2 asked me before) But...I was so wrong...


Gt flooded with so many feedback msgs, regarding requests... That I had to limit(or I will be breaking):


I'm really surprised & shocked; thought the wait part(till May) would deter ppl from requesting but guess the free part, attracted them...
Although... I'm more surprised as to how they found out...I mean none of them are my watchers(yet)...

Regardless, I already hav like... 7 requests pending... (See HERE) Gng be a 'slight' busy holidays for me after the semester... Still thinking if I should work on some requests during this 1 week breako.o

And depending how I feel about this... I may continue to do this(*Cross fingers*)

You're welcomed to request here as well or any media as long as u can contact me and I can contact you~(It's best to hav a Deviantart acc cos I will be posting there...)

Chihaya's Birthday!!!

25/2 is the birthday of Kisaragi Chihaya from Idolm@ster!!! Happy Birthday!!! It's very late but already uploaded the art to both insta & twitter:






And just uploaded to both Pixiv & Deviantart- Only gt the time(now) to><

Rushed work much since her birthday was on the week of my quiz plus I kinda only knew after seeing numerous fanarts of her on twitter... 

Would be nice if I can colour but the lack of time so... Used coloured outline and music notes(pls correct me if any one is wrong & apologies for that><) as decoration~ 

"Thank you for smile"- Yakusoku sang by Kisaragi Chihaya


And fun fact:

Birthday art for her last yr~



No. of likes improved!!! I will be honest and say this yr's is better^^ Can see the 'improvement' there(haha)

Future work ideas:

Aqours 2nd single~

So the 2nd single of Aqours' outfits r out:










Just like the first, I'm thinking of doing a grp artwork for them again(maybe after I get this mth issue of dengeki G's magazine for the images for better ref~) but it could be hard due to studies getting rather... Hectic... 

Shall see how(haven't pre-ordered tbh... Gng listen to the song before deciding...) 

Compilation of works(from last yr's Aug to this yr's feb)

Due to sch much, the compilation is delayed by a lot... Will be getting it out soon(but how soon, nid see my work load...) Nid get it done soon or the art works will be piling up... 
Hanamaru's birthday coming up next but doubt I'm putting in... 

Afterword

Such a long post from me but it is expected after such a long time- I'm still active but just not on blog, Deviantart & Pixiv due to the upload methods; more active on insta & twitter~

With that, I will be ending the post here(or fear getting it even longer-.-) Until next time, this is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment