Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Happy Birthday, Kanan Chan!-10/2(Updated)


Started since yesterday and only finished today~ It's quite early(cos I won't hav the time ltr) but Happy Birthday, Matsuura Kanan! Since her birthday is near chinese new year, drew her in qi bao~ 

Think I screwed up the qi bao from how I see but it's actually still acceptable if I view it in another angle... 
But what's the most screwed thing- The colouring... The qi bao was supposed to be in light pink but cos of my failed shading... I gt to overwrite that shading(wrong use of pink) and turned out into this...Hot pink-.- But glad that the flower design turned up great!(Designing isn't my cup of tea/coffee but feel plain if there's no design on the qi bao~)
Other than that, the wording... Been a while since I write in chinese so pardon me...><

For a rather rushed and fast drawing, I suppose it's still not that bad(mustn't be too hard on myself on CNY...) 

Uploaded here: Instagram | Twitter | Pixiv | Deviantart

FYI; THE SAD TRUTH:
From Instagram...
Rip Kanan...(Don't worry U have my support!)

UPDATE:

Managed to collect enough to 'buy' 2 of her & idolised!!!(My first yr 3!>8<) And welcome to the team!!!(Another 5 more to go!)




This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment