Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Deviantart Holiday Card Project 2015

This project is like an annual thingy that Deviants will make christmas cards for patients in the states(not sure where & correct if I'm wrong><) And the 'reward' is 1 mth worth of Core membership or u can say, premium member. But most imptly is the fun and joy in making and giving!

I joined in 2014 and 2015 was the 2nd yr I joined. However,(different from 2014), I submitted quite late last yr and was afraid the card couldn't make it in time...(Procrastinated too much-.-)

But all these were gone by this:

*side track for a while*


So at first... I thought some super kind and good person gave me a core membership when I saw mail! Until I checked my Deviantart Acc that I realise...


The membership's from the holiday card project!!! My card actually made it!!!^^ Can heave a sigh of relief! And with this membership, I can add a few functions;

Can add my twitter~
Not sure if after 1 mth, will the functions be gone...o.o

Oh and here's my card design(not sure if I have posted here b4...)


This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment