Sunday, January 3, 2016

[Updates]: 250th post! Happy New Year!!!

This will likely be 2nd last frequent update. Sch's starting in around another week; gonna busy esp after seeing how horrible 2nd yr can be-.-

Release of Results o.o


With that said, about my results... I really am surprised when I saw it. But before that, on the day of results, I didn't want to wake up early; was planning to sleep in till the afternoon but guess my body's more honest... I woke up at 0900- the time at which the result is out... Tempted to see yet didn't, for fear of the worst outcome- much like when I was receiving my A's level results...

In the end, decided to do one gunpla before seeing- the idea was to enjoy happiness(building gunpla) before saddness(resultsT.T) comes. However, this time was my heart; though I was building the gunpla, I kept thinking of my results to the pt it was suffocating, working on the gunpla but I held on till I'm done...

Here's the gunpla:



Had wanted to do this when I saw it been posted in fb but didn't watch the show so... Until there was discount, grabbed the chance and bought it.
And then, after done with ^that^ A promise is a promise even if it is one with myself, I went to see(it was before my lunch at that time I think...) and man, I think I just stared at it for a while, unable to comprehend... Too shocking tbh cos I didn't expected such a result!- It went... Really unexpected out of my days in Uni! 

Results r a "little" personal to show so~

It was the first time I gt an A out of the semesters I've been through(it's not a lot since I'm just at 2nd yr...) But what was most surprising is that the 2 mods that I was worried about & thought that even a C will be gd; as long as pass, actually gt a B-! B- isn't that good but still much better the mod I took in yr 1. And even better, my GPA increases as a result! 
This was really a... Miracle I think. Not in the wildest dream would I think the outcome is this... Good! 
My mom even said not to worry too much but u know that feeling when you think you did badly & the only thing you can do is pray for is a pass(so that you don't nid to retake) is overwhelming after Christmas since the release was 3 days after that festival... It was a cruel arrangement I feel from the Uni yet understandable since it lets u to enjoy before facing reality... But boy am I glad I did it! And with such unexpected results! 

Jap 2 was surprisingly the same grade as I gt in Jap 1(despite my under-performed written test...)

And you can imagine how my holidays r after that(from the amt of updates I did~^^) 

Work Updates:

Here's some recent works done, scanned:



It's quite late but... HAPPY NEW YEAR! 明けましておめでとう!新年快乐!
Let's say goodbye to 2015 & welcome 2016! Uploaded on my various acc:

New year work- featuring Yuru Yuri casts in their respective animal pajamas! Had wanted to draw them in that outfits after seeing it first in Season 1 ep 12(I think) during the school stay over. 
Ltr, the student council casts getting their own ones as well(All thanks to Kyoko Sama!-She'll be happy if she heard that~)

If I've to choose, out of all 'animal' pajamas, I say the tomato one is the best- cos first, it's not an animal & second it's cute; esp with how Kyoko san posed! Akari's dog & Chintsu's cat outfits r great as well~ The others as well=^=(Everyone's cute in their own outfit~) And, I'm glad I managed to 'fit in' Chitose- couldn't draw her full due to limit in space-.-

Yuru Yuri is a random anime that I decided to try watching after attending AFA15's anisong(my first time). Guess the Season 1 theme song sang by Akari's VA attracted me.-It's catchy; recommended to listen~ Plus, my fave VA is in that anime as well>^< 

Fun fact: you can see the pairing I ship from their shoe colours & my fave pairing from my fave shoe colour:)

Moving on, scanned angst HonoKotoUmi:


I think the quality of previous one is better; this one is a little light(much due to scanning) but much cleaner~ Won't be saying again what I want to say; pls refer to previous post.

And lastly, here's a recent work done(but not yet scanned- at least not the completed...):

Originally, it was just this: 

Quite plain, don't you think? So, decided to add more stuff to make it not feel empty: 

*Completed work but not scanned*



 Added 2 more Honoka~ 
The one in modern world is inspired from her 'recent' medley fest SR card while the outfit is my random idea.- It was an idea of drawing Honoka in half summer and half winter sch uniform but it turned out into a case of her not wearing her blazer properly~(maybe Vampire don't feel hot/cold?0.0) 
Then, the one in medieval times is real random!- just gt a little inspired to draw her like this & was practising more of positioning, details, etc. And btw, she's supposed to be like she falling but holding on but due to how I took the photo, it doesn't look like-.-

The separate periods/worlds/times was again a random idea cos I don't know how to make this work so... The medieval times isn't really medieval; I should have put olden world/times but oh well-.-(at least there's a 'connection' with both words starting M~ Like U's~) 

The background... I'm really am bad at designing background(thus partly y I drew more Honoka than do background...) so pardon the crappy background... 

Tbh, it was supposed to be just idolised magician Honoka with idolised circus Honoka since both r quite similar that I can't help draw!!! Here's the reference pics:


Still can't help fangirl over her in this outfit!!!>< 
Gng try working on both Rin & Nico with their idolised magician & circus outfits~ They r the ones like Honoka, awesome in their idolised magician outfits!!!(But Honoka's is still the best, esp her hair><) The circus outfits r all great! 

And this time, real hope it's MakiUmi UR pairing!!! It's been a while since UR Umi is out! Had been farming gems for her!-In a way, I'm glad it's Maki revealed first; more time to farm gems! 
That said, I might drew Circus Maki with Magican Maki- she looks dashing in both but gng decide after seeing her partner(UMI PLS!!!) first(if they look better together then I rather draw them both than different versions... Though I could always draw all 4...But Magican Umi isn't that...=.=)

Leftover works-.-

I'm gng try finish them. Like the RWBY fanart which took me a while to just sketch & outline out. Now for colouring which is a pain. I will try finish before my sch starts; clearing my current work(s)~

The crossover ideas may have to be put on hold or scraped unless I can find back the motivation & inspiration after my sch term is done which I doubt it's possible(JAD is an e.g-gng talk about it ltr) since it's hard to do it; I gt the bad habit of changing my motivation & inspiration...

That said, JAD is a problem... Don't get me wrong; I still want to continue but did not make any progress in this break- guess I was too engrossed in doing fanarts... 
And so, release of chapter 1 needs to be delayed to next break which is a longer one so hopefully~

I will be honest and say that the story ideas behind chapter 2 & 3 r already thought out(since the time I decided to start this project) but the pain in doing is to draw my thoughts out... And then, the procedures to do as well before the chapter can be released...

In the next break, I will try my best to finish chapter 1 and start a little on chapter 2. 

SIF recorded video(s):

Futari Happiness Expert:


Real sry about the sound quality, esp near the end...

Couldn't do Wonder Zone... Yet... I will try again. Not easy though since that 1 good/bad/miss & repeated playing made me lost the motivation to do it...

Gunpla building:

Beside the transient gundam I shown earlier, I did another one:




Guess I love Wing Gundam Base or something; bought the 2 custom made(in both series), based on Wing gundam but surprisingly, I bought no wing gundam(haha)
Here's the other one that I bought before and did last yr, based on wing gundam as well~


Still one more HG but it's not with me yet so~ And 2 more RG... Not sure whether to do them or leave it next break...

Little something to share:

Gt much influenced by this user called Coineater that I started to buy some 'accessories' for my figurines... 

Think I didn't post it(except on twitter):

Small bench- found while shopping 

"Honoka! U r occupying the whole bench!!!"-Eli('I can't sit...' & you can't b'cos of how u r... Made...)
"Zzzzz"-Honoka, suntanning to the sun~
*KotoUmi preparing to kiss*
"Umi! I nid your help!"-Eli
"Ahhh!!!"-Umi
And, upset-yet-trying-to-act-nice Kotori just smiled(awkwardly) at Eli for disturbing their moment~ 

Soldier Game trio meeting~(called by the leader? Eli)
"Eh? Why am I dragged into this??? Nani Sore Imi wakanai!"-Maki
"Come on, Maki! Help me!"-Eli
"Someone! Save me!"-Umi, mimicking Hanayo~
 Besides this, I(or rather thanks to my sis) bought/played this:


Wonder what's the secret...?
Oh wow, that's the secret one; the orange...
My sis bought for me^^ Gt the red one~
It's a mini schoolbag but it's pretty much realistic; the bag can be opened & put stuff!- I will go in depth when I gt it! 
Tbh, I didn't know the use till I see the guy, Coineater san who bought it and showcased with Eli Figma wearing it! You can see it here

And so, I... After much debate and thinking, decided to pre-order Umi Figma which is coming out next; in jan 2016! 

My only worry is that the bag can't be carried by her due to her hair-.-(I will make it work!) 
After showing my family of this bag's usage, they joked, saying to get more of the bags; for each love live member><(I will be broke...) 
About the figma, I feel it will help me in drawing better jap school uniform(for the summer that is which is a big help for JAD), school bag and also better poses since the figma can be moved around like how a human(of course there is limit~) Even better, Umi being one who practises Kyudo & Kendo, has the quaver bag!- Something I always love to try carry! Much inspired by anime and also real life when I saw students carrying in jap~^^  

Same as the bag, I will do a showcase & review when I gt her!(can't wait for it!><) Though RIP my $$$(but working a little in jan so it's not too bad)

Afterword

Writing until here & realised I had made this a long post(sry for the ramblings). I had always been one to get caught in my thinking(sometimes, missing or misspell words) & before I knew it, I wrote much... 
And so, I shall end here then. Another week to sch but sad to those in Pri, Sec & JC; starting sch tmr~ (But this feeling's gng end soon when the week passes; it will be my turn, sigh... Another semester to survive~ Ganbatte Yaiji~^^;;)

A little leftover-accomplishment to end 2015:

2015 had truly been a great yr for movies(esp LL!!!)
Until next time, this is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment