Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy Birthday, Dia!-1/1/16

It's very late but it's still better than never. Was too engrossed in doing other fanarts(Yuru Yuri & Honoka...)

Here u go, Dia:


Other Links: | Insta | Twitter | Deviantart | Pixiv |
My first LL sunshine art; starting the year with Kurosawa Diamond's birthday art~
All I can say for this art is that... It didn't went well... Dresses were never my thing but I just wanted to try.
Plus seeing as her birthday is on New Year, it would fit to wear such outfit... Originally, it was supposed to be kimono Dia but decide to change after seeing idolised new yr Eli(you can refer below)
The colour choices were bad... And, I screwed up the 'structure' of the dress or rather the outer wear; I should have drawn the outfit with sleeves for her hand to go through... Right now, the outer wear look like it would fall from that designing flaw-.-
I will do better or maybe refrain myself from dresses... Pardon me, Dia... Sry...=.=

Inspired by this; reference pic:


This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment