Thursday, January 28, 2016

[Rambling] Drawing urges...-.-

Think I'm addicted to drawing that I'm feeling "slight" withdrawal syndrome... Gt many ideas to draw but lack of time to(due to work load increasing...) To the point that I get a "little" distracted during lectures...(When the lectures get boring & can't helped daydream off~)

Already gt pending ideas for LL random doodles series; for Nozomi & either Erena/Tsubasa~ Sigh...

Tbh, I can't even finish my work so... Trying to put drawing like a reward after work but there always no time after work...(Like now...) I'm even fighting to sleep(-.-) & I can't choose drawing over sleeping(lol...)

Can't even catch a break in the weekends since my schedule's packed for these past few weeks... Tough life but it's only for now and then after that is a 3-months break!(>8<) Though maybe going for internship/working- preparation for overseas exchange but still debating; not cheap & nid see the availabilty of the course I want to clear(hoping for jap so that I can finish the highest jap language level available for uni~*Determined to learn*)

Gt to just... Endure and control. Blogging for an outlet to vent my frustrations~ And time to go b4 'harming' the me tmr(and TGIF)- Another week gng passed and it is only the start yet it feels so long...
Think that 3-mths break really is the resting time for me, both mentally(those occasional headaches and lack of sleep...)& physically(my waist)...    

Till next time, this is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment