Sunday, January 17, 2016

[Update]: Week 1 of sch & Continuing LL Random doodles series~^^

School just started this week for me and well... It's still manageable. However, I'm already having difficulties in one mod-.-(but not going to let it brings me down though!) Gng try again while reviewing the lecture notes. Other than that, the other mods r still fine(for now?)

It's my last semester of yr 2 so gng try hard in order to go to yr 3!(Faito Daiyo!!!) Then, need to choose in yr 3 of the specialization I want to 'master'.- Very much like how certain games have job advancement...

Let's get to the art updates~

LL Random doodles~

Just scanned the works under this 'series':


If u hav seen my last update post, I've shown this; this is the scanned ver- much cleaner I guess? It's already upload onto Deviantart~

And while I wasn't sure this is the only LL doodles I will do, which feature UmiHonoEli, I am sure now; kinda gt more poses to do so... Gt another set done:

Featuring RinNicoMaki~ And 2-parts/moments special for the magnetic duo/couple~
Uploaded onto Deviantart~

Ideas from here:



The last NicoMaki couple moment(on the far right) is random thought out~(pretty much to fill the space and to show who that hooded char is~)

To sum up, the so-far-progress:
A) SET 1:

  • Captain Umi(So much want for that idolised UR...)
  • Vampire Honoka(really love that SR card><)
  • Knight Eli(just thought she seems to be the Saber material from her hair~)
B) SET 2:

  • Detective Rin(debating between Police or Detective- chose Detective cos it's cooler~ Plus I kinda based this design on Naoto Shirogane... So sry if it don't look like Rin-.-)
  • Skier Maki(Much influences from the collaboration between LL & Snow Miku~)
  • Rogue Nico(Real random~)
For now, don't hav any poses or inspiration for set 3 chars(realised I left the 'pure' gals in that set 0.0) Plus sch starting, it is a little hard...

And talking about doodles, here's a random one I did while waiting for my CCA to start:


Was practising my newly... Way to draw nicer shoes~ And then it became this to fill the space... You can say it's my reaction to my idol *o.o*) But I'm still bad with hand drawing- Umi's hand holding the drink can is still weird after multiple times of rubbing(the paper's gng tear soon...)

[Magican X Circus] LL Work

Still gt no inspiration for it so on hold for now... I will try work on the details of the outfits of Nico- haven't added since I chalked away after done with outline-.-

Compilation

I will be doing a compile soon and upload on Pixiv but nid to clear off the other series first so... And with sch, not sure when though... I will try get it out by the end of this mth or something... 

That's more or less of an update. It's gng get less frequent; I will update more on twitter & insta~ 

And so, till my next free time, this is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~*listening to the newest Bibi singles*

No comments:

Post a Comment