Saturday, December 14, 2013

New toy

Hi all. I'm back for another post. This time, I'll be talking about the new toy I had over the week to experiment on!

It's none other than a planting kit!
 From the image, you can see that the plant I will be growing, is lucky clover! Basically, this kit is actually made from japan. (You'll know why in a short while...) Inside this ceramic jar, the 'materials' are all inside.
Left: SOIL        Right: SEEDS

Instruction sheet
At first, I thought those 4 'things' are the seeds but in the end, they were not...Sigh... I really don't know anything about planting... Next, as you can see from the instruction sheet, it is all in Japanese... I was dumbfounded by it but later seeing that there's pictures, not able to read Japanese isn't that bad; at least I can still follow via those pictures. Just that the warning at the end, I needed someone to help me translate a bit... Anyway, I managed to make the soil which require water for it to soften before adding the seeds in. Following that, it is the observation period with care and love added in. Below is the 6-days observation period:
Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6
For the first 2 days, there was no spout...I was a little worried, thinking I did something wrong and the planting failed or something but! On the third day, one of the seed finally spouted!- I was overjoyed and gained back my confidence and continued to show my care and love! Before long, on the 4th or 5th day, the plant grown even longer! Banzai desu! ^^

With that, I'll continue to observe it and await the time when the leaves are out and then the flower! Hope a nice lucky clover really grow out of it!

For the weaponry session that I said in the last post, I'm sorry to say that there was not much progress due to me being occupied in a MMORPG game called Dragon Nest. You can find me as Aestron03 if you're a player there in the world, Springwood! In addition, there'll be no post next week as I'll be out of country but reassure that when I'm back, there'll be a lot of surprises and updates to look forward to!

Before I go, it's been a long time since I shared some great amvs and here is one of them! The song is endless tears feat.中村舞子 and I once again recommend this song to Jpop lovers. Also, if you're curious of the animes used, see the original LINK.
Until then, Ja ne! This is Will signing off!

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment