Saturday, December 28, 2013

Back From Heaven and I feel like going again...

Hi all, it's been a while. As said before, I was away for a while on an one week trip and I was back a few days ago. From the title, you must be thinking where exactly did I go. To anime fans like me, it is heaven and you can guess where is it...(DRUMROLL, please!)...JAPAN! Yes, Japan. This is my forth trip there and yet I don't get tired of it at all! The culture there has always been captivating and one that I admire from the people's kindness and politeness! The language barrier was a problem but that was not going to stop me from communicating with the people there!
Considering I went there in December, I was met with quite a cold climate that I wasn't used to. It was an experience and the best of all... I saw REAL SNOW for the FIRST TIME! For someone who is born in a country without four seasons, seeing real snow is really a big eye view for me!
Next, this trip was the first time I ate bento! Just this trip alone, I had ate 3 times and man, it was great that how badly I wished such a thing actually existed in my country! Below are some of the bentos I ate throughout the trip.



Bentos would be great if not for the coldness. Out of all, omu rice was the best but sadly due to it being cold, it wasn't that good; it would be good if eaten warm.
Following that, this is also my first time I am on a bullet train. Can't really see or feel the difference between a normal and this but certainly, this is fast; since going from Osaka to Tokyo could actually use a plane to get there, then using this train and only require 2 hours plus ride, I guess the train is really fast. The best thing about train rides is that you can eat and drink in them! In my country, I can't so it is like a person will have to endure an hour without eating or drinking in the train... Kinda sad but the rule is there so that the trains are clean so I can understand.
Nozomi 700- bullet train took to get from Osaka to Tokyo
Then, there're the different train tickets.
Normal Train Ride

Train Ticket to Odaiba

Bullet Train ticket
The train ticket to Odaiba is my favourite due to the colour blue which is my favourite colour and the design. Beside that, I went to a lot more theme parks this time! There're Universal Studio Japan(USJ), DisneySea, Joypolis and J world! The tickets are as followed:
Joypolis

USJ

Jworld

DisneySea
If I were to rate them from least like to best like... I will put USJ as the most like, followed by DisneySea then J world before Joypolis. The rating is kinda biased since the theme park that I put as forth, I did not play much and next, it is indoor... The third was due to the fact that the rides were mainly kiddy rides. For teenagers like me, it was a relaxed theme park. Then, you'll be wondering why I put  J world as the third... It is partly due to the fact that every ride comes with a free coin! I know you must be thinking I am some cheap person... Well, I don't deny that since I do like being given gifts. For the other two parks, they were both outdoor parks! Again, the rating is biased since I did not play all rides in DisneySea and also, this is my second time going there so the excitement naturally isn't the same as the first while USJ was my first time. Man, there were similarities between USJ and USS like there were the water ride and 4D Shriek Movie.

Water Ride- coming down with a...

BLAST! Water splashing all over... 

Spiderman Ride
Moving on, Japan is quite considerate to people's wants and needs. 
Akihabara Street
 
Like in the photo, during sunday, all roads are closed (at least in Akihabara). People can walk anywhere without fear of any incoming cars or wait for traffic lights. In other words, they walk the whole streets of Akihabara like a boss. This actually make the walking faster and easier! 

In addition, like my country, they have CIP and the best is that, due to the season, the people involved wore santa costumes as seen in the photo below.
   
Also, their buildings are great with anime pictures! Their trains too!



Then, in Ikebukuro's animate, at the 7th floor, there was a showcase of attack on titan. Considering it being the one of the best animes this year, it does not struck me as shocking. Its popularity can be on par with SAO. 
Featuring (from left to right), Levi, Eren and Mikasa
Lastly, the scenery in Japan wasn't bad; with the leaves on trees turning yellow and red.

With that, this concludes my post on my Japan Trip. The next post will be on what I bought and some updates. Here's a little preview: 

What I bought! Money went flying...
I will finish the gundams and reveal the figurines I got from all these anime boxes that have random figurines inside! 

Before I go, like to share a great song! It is called Kokoro No Komete by Miyamoto Kanako (Voice Actor of Makoto or Cure Sword) in the anime, Doki Doki Precure
 

This is Will signing off!

Dark~ 



















No comments:

Post a Comment