Thursday, September 19, 2013

Part 2: One shot manga

Name of one-shot Manga: Someone to rely on
NOTE: read from left to right!
Page 1

Page 2
Page 4

Page 3

This manga if my memory serves me right, it is inspired by the words left by Spiderman's uncle; with great power comes great responsibilities. The attire is inspired by Ichigo's current soul reaper clothing. As always, the female is not drawn well... The manga could be said half-finished but I don't intend to finish... Sorry to all... 

For the next manga, I'll first introduce the characters.
Naoto Shirogane

Kiba


Sora

Luke

Rin

Misaki

Kaido
Before the manga, I would just say that this manga is like a spoiler to one of the persona 4 fanfic I had planned to write after my As... All I can say is, characters like Sora is like the leader, the player, Luke is like Yosuke; player's partner, Kaido is designed according to Kanji. I won't say much so as to not spoil much. Read it like some one-shot like an ending to a certain story...
The words said are written in different colours to differentiate the different people speaking;
  • Purple: Sora
  • Blue: Naoto
  • Light Blue: Luke
  • Black for Misaki (gonna highlight in grey or else it can't be seen)
  • Green for Kiba           
  • Red for the other female member (have not decided the name)
  • Orange for Rin
  • Red for Kiba (Forget that I had used red...)
NOTE: read from right to left! 

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5



Page 6

Page7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20

Page 21

Page 22


There you have it! After counting all the pages, I'm surprised that I actually did a 22-pages long one-shot. To tell the truth, this one-shot isn't easy to do. Outline all the pencil marks, then need to erase the pencil marks... All the steps aren't easy at all. Sorry if some pages may not be cleaned up well... Miss those pages...Anyway, enjoy the manga. Not going to say much until my fanfic is done. I know it is confusing but just try your best to apprehend the manga. I think I'll upload these on deviantart.

And with that, I'm going to end off now. 

Dark~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment