Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lost

Back again to blog though my mind is screaming me not to since my prelims is next week in which tomorrow is the start of it... And then, you'll be wondering why am I and not studying? Let's just say, I'm lost. With that, you'll be the next one to be lost as to, what am I lost about? Franky speaking, at this crucial moment of my life... I am actually lost my motivation to study... I had no idea why but somehow whenever I know I had to study, the will to do it is lost... I am forcing myself to study and that itself is exhausting me... I can force myself but it just reduces my efficiency due to reluctance... And then, when I did too little as compared to in the past, I felt like a failure. Sigh... I had the idea that probably because I did a lot of practices that I am getting tired now but then again, it could be an excuse I made up myself to tell myself I had done enough though I know myself I have not... Just from yesterday mock maths paper I gave myself, I know I have a long way to go... I don't know how I will perform this time but definitely worse than my SA... Then, you'll be scolding on how even before the exams, I already have the mindset that I will do bad...Sigh...

I think that's about it. Need to get my gear back to studying now... Wish me luck for my exams!

Dark~  

No comments:

Post a Comment