Tuesday, September 24, 2013

End of Prelims

Today marks the end of my prelims. Some stress off, knowing that prelims are over but this is just warming up for the main thing... Overall, I think the prelims are neither easy nor hard. However, in my opinion, it is harder than past years 'A' level papers that I have done. In a way, it is good to be exposed to harder papers so that if this year's 'A' level papers are going to be difficult, then at least the fall in results will not be too big... For my performance in this prelims... I won't say it's good or bad since I know there are questions I don't know and also know how to do. I can't confidently say I did well or bad like my SA2. Nonetheless, what matters is that I did my best!

With prelims over, all that left is for the teachers to mark finish all papers , review and know my performance. About 1 month and a few days left to my first 'A' level paper. Gotta plan for the last lap! I think I'll keep this post short and sweet! I'll end off now!

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment