Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Part 1 of update: Character design and new game

Greetings to all. Today marks the end of my third last exam, with two MCQ papers on the next week. I am kinda a little free so decided to take some time to update. The updates will be stretched over two posts. First, a character I designed while being bored from studying:


This character is designed with the idea in mind of a guy with a pony tail. The name Tsubasa is given as the hairstyle is made in reference with Tsubasa in TRC. Next, the relic or should I say rune instead, is for the summoning the sword out. The relic is based on the design from Pokemon Special manga in the Ruby and Sapphire arc. The way to summon the sword is a lot based on that of how Tsubasa summons his sword in TRC. The sword and the magic circle are made by yours truly. The character's eye colour is like forest green but slightly brighter; something like the eye colour of Yunno from MGLN. The hair colour is that of Nanoha from MGLN. Since his eye colour is green, I decided to go with Earth as his element. And that leads to his star sign; Capricorn which is the closest to his personality out of the other Earth star signs. The birthday is a random thing. As for the colours that the character likes and dislikes, it is to give people a sense of his personality. Note here that his dislike for red due to blood isn't b'cos he is scared of blood but rather hate blood due to reasons that are up to people to decide. This design has already been uploaded in deviantart.     
Next, I recently found a great phone game in playstore. It's called CelesArca. It's a RPG game and here's some screenshots:


Home town

A new adventure from the far horizon
Talking to NPC and getting quests



Fighting Monsters...




Battle end
 This game like most RPG gives player the feeling of really being in the game and I can't help feel it's like SAO in which you journey around, doing quests from NPC and helping out. Also, you can talk to people who are online like any online game. It's one the best RPG games I found for phones. The only bad thing in my opinion is that when you have finished doing whatever quest, there is no notifications to alert you and sometimes you over hunted the stuff needed... Besides that, everything seems alright and fun. I'll recommend to people to play this game on their phones. If you're playing, you can find me as Keitaro.

That's for part 1 of my updates. The next update will be on my past work of manga that I decided to finish since it is a waste to not to. Stay tune!

Dark~

2 comments:

  1. If you don't take off the fucking music from your blog I will find out where you live and drown you in acid.

    You have no idea how annoying it is too browse your laggy blog and some loud as fuck trash edgy teen music starting before the page is even done loading.

    TAKE THE FUCKING MUSIC OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, if the music bothers you... I won't take it off but I'll put it not to auto play... Is that fine for you? I can understand how laggy thing can be annoying to many so the music will only be played if you want to.

    ReplyDelete