Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Back from vacation

Just like that, my 7-days vacation is over. This post is about expressing my thoughts for the trip- will be a small post as I am still tired (taking a day off after back is a good decision)

^There is a bit of venting but I kinda expected since my character does put yourself in a tough spot which I am trying to be better at it.

First, the excitement of going on the trip was there and I would say the first few days of the trips were great since the sight-seeing of maple leaves was awesome!

Then came the last few days of the trip where well, it was mainly shopping and that's when it went a little bad. I suppose the difference in wavelength between me and the group was the foreshadow? I mean I suppose I can take it if my back wasn't breaking while looking at stuff that didn't interest me (lol)

All in all, what I learned from the trip: get my own wifi router/sim card and bring a smaller bag for going out instead (haversack is ok if it's shopping where you walk and rest frequently... I guess?)  

Aside from that, I didn't buy much since I was thinking more of myself and well, I guess it's a 'rule' to buy stuff back for your loved ones (and maybe work colleagues), and my family wasn't that impressed...? My character of not wanting to disappoint really made me regret not buying more... 

That's said, I like to still put myself first; after all, this is my trip. At least that's what I want to think but deep in my heart, I feel like I failed... Sigh... And, I start reflecting and blaming other factors which in actual fact, it was just me been scared of stepping out of my comfort zone... I need to step up and be firm in what I want to do than doing what people think I should do.

You know sometimes figuring out what went wrong and working on it are two different steps to take. I like to think I do reflect but I seldom act on it as it is quite scary. In that sense, I will try my best; it may not be perfect but I will try until the day I succeed (and let's hope I do remember on my next trip if there is one, lol)

That is all; I may do a post on the stuff I did during my vacation.

Yaiji (I fear about my work tomorrow now-.-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment