Saturday, December 31, 2022

Last post of this year and this blog as well

It's been about a month but today's post will be the last one of this year and this blog.

First, I am writing this while I am down with a bad flu so I am going to keep this short.

Next, it will be the last post of this blog as I have planned to do a daily diary for the next year, thus it is likely I will be writing (and venting) on my diary instead. That said, I am not going to remove this blog since it holds quite a number of memories for me. I shall see how this diary thingy work out and decide again whether to come back (lol)

Last but not least, I would like to pen some stuff; mostly about how I set a resolution to love myself more by priortising myself. I realised it is a hard process recently since I wouldn't want people to dislike me and while ppl would say you cannot please everyone, a part of me wants that and denying it is as good as denying my own wellbeing... In that case, the only way to get out of this, was to change the mindset that it is good enough to have ppl who matter to not dislike you. It will be hard but I will try working towards that.

That's all then (time for the sick person to rest... Though I have an artwork to finish and post by today as last post but considering my current condition, I shall take a step back). Somehow, it feels like my body is telling me to rest and take a break cos I hadn't been getting good rest-.- I guess I'm paying for it now...

Before ending, it's a bit late but Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment