Monday, November 21, 2022

Hectic work days but I survived and going on a vacation:)

Work had been hectic; especially when you are alone working on one test case that blown up to be like a project now-.-

Nonetheless, I can finally catch my breath as I survived until this week where I am going on a vacation:) While it sucks that the 'test case' isn't done and I will need to continue when I am back from vacation, at least my boss, supervisor and the client understand and acknowledge my vacation.

^As the saying goes, what doesn't kill you made you stronger so I guess surviving such work days help to build up my resilience (even tho I am close to throwing the white towel...)

So, this post is a small update before my flight in around 5 hours! I will try update more when I am back..? (Feel like a lie since work is going to take up my time and energy again...)

Yaiji~
PS: Hopefully, this vacation will relieve some of my stress and catch up on my sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment