Tuesday, August 9, 2016

[Updates] Been a long while~

As promised, here's the updates(so far)

Yazawa Nico Bday Fanart

Links: Twitter | Insta | Devianart

Very late cos the day I went on my trip, was on her birthday... Couldn't write a proper post for her... Plus rather upload the scanned ver than photo ver(my phone camera isn't very gd^^;)

Happy birthday to the no. 1 idol; happy birthday, Nico chan!

Drew her devil set UR cos devil set rules!!! But her let-down hair makes her look OOC here-.- And added some chibi devils ard her cos it seems a little plain- planned to add all but had limited time(was preparing for my trip) so...

Love Live fanarts(Both μ's & Aqours)

μ's X Pokemon Go Crossover

Links: Twitter | Insta | Deviantart
Just can't help do this crossover whenever I see the team leaders in Pokemon Go! Not only does the colours match, the height as well!!!^^ Soldier game trio rox!!!

Made new team names & symbols too(for fun) Try guessing the names' meanings- huge hint at the language used:) And the symbols do play a part in the hint! 
**Since I used google translate so no idea if it's the right translation- do correct me if it isn't!

^Drew this before Pokemon Go came out(in my country) and to think after a few days, it was made available!(きっ奇跡だよ!!!) 

Aqours 2nd yrs: matching wristbands

Links: Twitter | Insta | Deviantart
(Mentioned before)Idea from how the 2nd yrs hav matching wristbands which ppl already pointed out in the opening but it was only in ep3 that the wristbands(& their training outfits) can be seen properly!
Love Riko's design the most cos hoodie rocks!!!>8<
And added some backgnd cos it looked plain:)

Tales Of Zestiria doodles

After done with Alisha, now's Sorey~



LINKs: Insta | Twitter | Deviantart(1) | Deviantart(2)
I'm looking forward to his other forms- will do each when the anime shows it:) For now, only the fire form is shown- tho the water form is shown in the opening, leaving it until it made an official appearance in the anime episodes~

Thinking of doing Velvet from Tales of Berseria- her design is quite nice actually(plus she's making an appearance in ep 6!!!)
Or I could do other tales char...?- Mainly my faves from each...? For instances: Jude and Ludger from TOX & TOX2 r my faves~

^But doubt I can do this much any soon with sch started...

Takami Chika bday fan'art'

It's a fan manga actually^^

Link: Deviantart

Link: Deviantart

Links: Deviantart | Twitter | Insta | Pixiv

Supposed to be 2 pg but gt passionate over it and did 3 pg(tho I actually wanted to add one more pg...)

The idea of the story...Explained(twice) in both my insta & deviantart(do take a look at the links above) so nt gonna repeat again...

And here's a speed outline- special vid for her~



^My first speed outline vid & much thanks to the new phone stand I gt- need a little adjustment but glad I could record almost the whole view:)

Kousaka Honoka Bday

Not sure if I can upload here since I'm joining the Giveaway contest by LLWikia(just rmb I forgot to add my deviantart & my Pixiv links in the email-.- Hope they wouldn't mind...?)

While I can't upload here, u can still see the fanart(+ the shrine) in the links: Twitter | Insta | Deviantart | Pixiv

U can also see the artist notes in Insta & Deviantart links:)

And to make up for the lack of upload, here's a speed outline work; slightly more in depth of my outline process~


Maybe when I'm better, able to record colouring and drawing vids- Right now, at my standard, I'm still a far cry from those pro drawing/colour vid on the net...

Plastic model accomplishment!!!

From my trip, bought abt 4 plastic models to build- 3 r gunpla and 1 is of a pikachu model!

A little showcase~

Petit'GGuy



And here's a speed build(Of chachacha brown): 


Sadly, the milky white speed build vid did not work out...

 Zaku Warrior(Live Ver)


Thought it looked interesting and bought it in jap and since it's HG, doesn't take me long to finish so y nt?
Just sad it doesn't come with Lacus figurine-.-

Gundam Wing EW- Pearl Gloss ver


It's an exclusive in this yr's s'pore gunpla expo and since it's same price as the original gundam wing EW, might as well buy this instead~

It's by far the hardest build cos a lot of the parts were hard to fit in tho this also means it's more secure! But b'cos of this too, when fitted wrongly and to pull the parts out, accidentally broke 2 parts *cries*

All in all, I'm glad I finish it:) Leaving the decals for ltr- this and my strike freedom part...

Pikachu model

This can be seen in my insta: LINK

^Forgot to upload the final prd in twitter^^;

First metal build

Had wanted to try doing cos it looks interesting and while it really is, I think it's gng be my last time doing...



It's soft metal and more than that, it's small and thus the parts r so small that it's easy to break & get frustrated over it... Gd thing there's always super glue to help- just doesn't look nice...

Afterword

That's pretty much all- quite a lot that this post itself is taking up a lot of time and with the horrible weather, I'm pretty much sweating while blogging in the afternoon at home even tho there's fan blowing at me-.-

Much thanks that today's a holiday that I gt the time to update a bit before new stuff comes! A little announcement:
First,the compilation for LL random doodles will be on hold as I'm debating whether to carry on adding more works inside...
Next, the compilation of artworks done since March till now for Pixiv will be extended till end of August since summer only ends ard that time(even tho my country has no 4 seasons~)
Lastly, the jap trip showcase will take a while with sch starting.

Ramblings(welcome to ignore; just for me to vent)

Yesterday was the end of that horrible UmiMaki Sif bloodbath and in the end, as much as I struggled, I couldn't maintain my rank in tier 2... It's my 2nd fail in ranking but knowing u can idolise with seals in the future, it wasn't so bad yet it still hurts....

I decided to see if there's another chance of whether to stay in En by scouting twice of the 11-draws with 100 gems and what do I get... 4 SRs... I just wan a cool UR and that's all I'm asking cos my cool team sux right now but the RNG just don't wan to...

Even so, I didn't think of quitting since the summer event was coming which mean the promo UR Hanayo is coming so I was gonna stay till that event is over and see how is it... But...
The moment someone leaked out that the next event is ChikaRiko token match, I'm so done with EN klab... Plus with the influx of Korean players...I can't do this anymore... 

I really don't wan to quit en mostly cos it's my very first acc that I made a lot of memories with!- My first UR, my first event SR, my first successful & failed tiering & so many firsts I made there... To part with it... It's really hard to but when the environment is too hard to stay, u just hav to leave then... Maybe in the future, I could come back but for now, I'm leaving for a greener place...

Had rambled on my insta cos really I nid it before I go into depression... 

And so, with school starting, need reduce all my hobby life and get a better sleeping habit! Yesterday was first day of sch and it was quite tiring from waking up early and then listening to 3.5h straight lect to rushing home for SIF(which was a wasted effort) Luckily it's holiday today; gt a great rest, sleeping in!

Until then, this is Yaiji signing off~

Yaiji~(Random comment: Pokemon Go sure is addictive) 

No comments:

Post a Comment