Sunday, August 7, 2016

Small update: starting sch...-.-

It's been a long while- was kinda 'busy' wrapping up the stuff needed to do before my sch; both my hobby work & school work~

Came back from my trip like 2 weeks ago and was sorting out the stuff bought- will showcase when I'm ready to^^;(Will provide a sneak preview at the end~)

This is nt like my usual update cos *look at time* it's late & nid wake up early for sch and that if you do follow my insta, twitter or deviantart, u would know I did quite a no. of works(more like doodles) that it will take time to do a post on them so I'm leaving it when I gt the time to(likely to be next wk so stay tune~)

But here's a little something to make up; the 2 WIPs I am working on last few days ago:


Haven't uploaded to Insta~
^Gng try get these 2 done in the next wk(as the wk after the next is the true start of sch- gng reduce my hobby time...)

A few ramblings(before the horror starts...)

Managed to finish all my gunpla backlogs(cleared up for future builds...?) Hurry for me but seriously RG is really a pain to build yet the details kept me going for it...

And then, there's SIF... EN Klab really is calling the blood and sweat tho having the MakiUmi event now is better than later cos of the immigration of the Korean players- either way, it sux and boiled down to the planning...Sigh, for Umi, shall burn those love gems!!!(Thank god it's ending tmr but my ranking isn't very gd- mostly cos of the August babies/ bdays...)

Ending the post now to prepare for tmr; just a small update to make up for the short hiatus:) Until next time, this is Yaiji signing off~

Here's the preview mentioned:
I know it's a lot(yet also nt...?)
Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment