Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Reality and Reflection towards a certain argument...+Project B-day done!

Once again, I am back blogging. This week, 10/6-14/6, had been an interesting and fun week. First, I could met with my friends again after our last meet which was during last year christmas. Next, Project B-Day that I was busy doing, had finally completed. (You can see it at the end of the post!^^) Lastly, I went out with my family today! In a way, my week had been fun and all! However, that will have to stop... As much as I love the fun and enjoyment, the reality is still there; my progress of studies is not going well... That's why I intend to smug tonight till next morning- Well, that was my intention at first until... I found myself barely able to open my eyes, let alone think... Sigh... I think my family outing worn me out a lot... Even so, I don't feel regret much since I managed to get what I planned to be done and that is Project B-Day! My sibling scolded me for putting so much effort for this project despite it being for someone else and not myself... To me, maybe it is quite an effort I put in but whether that effort paid off, is another thing... That's why even though I studied very hard, if I could not get the results...Then what is the point in putting so much effort in the first place? Just hope my friend likes the gift I am going to give her in a few months... With that, I think I will end off soon, keeping this post short and all... I think after this week, I need to get serious and smug like crazy; I am really behind my study plan... 

Oh yeah, something to add on. (just remembered...) It would seem that a little argument occurred between my sibling and I... It all started due to the fact that I was saying I did not want to have dinner since I was full (I was saying the truth, not lying at all), and wanted to get home fast too to study...(Played too much...) Then, my sibling kind of got angry that I was being a weirdo, always saying I am full when in reality I am really... She went on, ranting how my behaviour is also similar to my daily life, always not eating and don't seem to be losing weight at all, blah, blah... Well, if there's no output nor input, then of course I would not lose any weight. Btw, I don't eat because I am really full and not on diet... Seriously, I got so annoyed and I became quiet throughout dinner and the ride home... I know my reaction towards this incident was childish but I can't help it; it is like being accused of something that you did not do, the injustice I felt... Sigh, before this turns into a complaining session, I better end here... Somehow, I think I still can't stand up for myself yet and just accept it when in truth, I really feel like proving my point out...  

A showcase of my Project B-Day as promised:







Here's the artwork I used to printed on the shirt:


Sorry to all if the artwork sucks... And also, sorry to the two characters I drawn, Fate and Nanoha for my bad drawing and colouring skills... I will be posting this and the non-coloured piece on deviantart. My deviantart account is shade1995

Before I end off, I like to introduce a nice OST from Devil Survivior 2 The Animation that was played in episode 10! It was a nice piece! Enjoy! (Spoiler for those who have not watched which include me... If you don't want to get spoiled, just listen to the song and don't watch the video...)

Till then, ciao~

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment