Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dinner with Sec Sch Friends, new experiences and...Project B-Day!

It's been a while since I blogged. Today, I had dinner together with my Secondary School friends. (Yes, friends...I finally came to terms that they are true friends who I could rely on; I was too negative that my definition or rather expectations for friends are too extreme and unreasonable...) The dinner may be a bit expensive but it is worth it since it's been some time since I met up with them. I am still awkward with them and have my reservations in talking to them since I have to watch my words as compared to another friend of mine whom I could talk with more ease and she would listen.-It's like having a listening ear by your side whenever you need help or just need to voice out something...Even so, I am still a shy person so I still bottled up my feelings and all...Most of the time, those feelings are either voiced out in my blog or in my stories which are still on hold due to my examinations...(Reassure! Once I am free from the clutches of exams, I will start writing and get busy with it!-Can't wait for it!^^) Okay, I think I am rambling too much now; let's get back on track.

Today was quite an eye opener for me since I experienced 2 scary incidents which to many, they would just plainly stated 'it happened b'cos I was dumb...' First incident... On my way to the meeting place, a 'friendly' guy came up to me and talked to me so quickly that I could not make up much what he was saying but one thing was for sure... He's there to ask me to buy some pens for donation purposes... Being a kind soul, I always felt bad rejecting people and went ahead to buy the pens to support whatever donation organisation it was... Later, after the dinner, I went to buy what my siblings requested and got separted from my friends... Before I knew it, I was dragged to a beauty store that at first, was gving out free samples...I was in a daze as my friend called me and I did not pick up... Then this lady just passed me the sample and before knew it, she 'invited' me to the beauty store to 'teach' me how to use when in actual fact, she was just trying to sell off her products... Again, being the kind soul, I felt hard to reject but still held on too my decision of not buying... After much declining the lady's offer, she finally let go and boy was I relieved! This just showed how naive I was of the outside world... In a way, it was a gd experience but scary at first...It was like I just stepped into a lion den and barely came out alive...(Okay, maybe I am exaggerating too much but it really felt that way to me...I think I will think twice in accepting any offers to me from now on...) And now, you will just say I must be a dumb person now...Sigh...

Enough of the gloomy stuff, I had started a new project; Project B-Day. It is actually a self-made present for my friend which is... DRUMROLL, please! A T-shirt! (Hey! Don't give that face!) You may be thinking a T-shirt is nothing special but... It will be a shirt with my artwork on! The problem is whether she will like it.-A very big problem whenever I was doing a DIY present... Nonetheless, with the support of my family, I pushed on and YES! The artwork is finally done though it is still in the midst of being coloured... Here's a small peek at it!


Before colouring...

After colouring a bit here and there...(Not done though...)
If you do watch MGLN, you would know the two girls! To be frank...I actually liked Fate with her hair down and not tied up while Nanoha should tie her hair up instead...But, to be fair, I decided to have both their hairs down... As you can see the colouring wasn't good since I screwed up in choosing the colouring for the characters and the clothing, especially Nanoha's hair...(Sorry Nanoha...) As an artist, sometimes, I felt bad when drawing a character badly that is not mine...It is like doing injustice to both the creator and the character him or herself... Even so, I pressed on and tried to do what I can to finish it before Friday... (Once done, I will post it to my deviantart account!^^)

Well then, that's about it I guessed... I think today could be said to be both a gd experience and that maybe it was meant for me to experience the true nature of the world! Also, I met my classmate on the way and I think maybe it wasn't such a bad day after all with my classmate's encouraging towards SA2! And with that, I end here! Till next time, signing off! Ciao~

Dark~      

No comments:

Post a Comment