Sunday, June 27, 2021

2 Months Since Last Post

Was editing a little on my Youtube channel, especially as I upload more Arknights contents; welcome to check it out from here, and thought of updating a little here as well~

^Did some edits on my profile and the blog theme.

Read up some of my old posts and man, it was nostalgic while recalling the events!- Guess I'm glad I didn't delete this blog, lol.

Some updates since last post where 2 months had passed:

Work

Work had been the same but less hectic as the current work is more or less ok (for now- touch wood...).

Guess the only thing that sux right now is how my supervisor is leaving... While people leaving in a company is nothing surprising, it still sux, especially when they leave in the middle of a project...

And then when people leave, it triggers me to think of leaving as well since I feel that what I am doing is not what exactly I want to do... 

Yet considering how comfortable I had gotten with the company workflow and system, it felt annoying(?) to leave? - I am unsure how to explain but the feelings are like how working at home is much better than working in the office where home is where I am most comfortable with as compared to office...

That said, sometimes facing work tasks that I don't want to do can outweigh this comfort and the desire to leave gets higher... For now, the idea that I can learn more and that my experience may be insufficient (plus with the current pandemic situation) is holding me off from leaving.

Personal: Arknights

First, I like to say I reached my first anniversary of playing Arknights on 6th June 2021!- Posted my thoughts on instagram

^ Did an artwork of drawing my fave operator(that I have) in each class to commemorate this milestone reached!- Posted the work on instagram as well~

Aside from that, managed to clear Risk 18 on the first day of CC#3! Went a little further to do risk 20 on the first week. In addition, did max risks on some of the daily maps~ Had placed all CC gameplay video in this playlist.

Lastly, with the arrival of chapter 8 on 30/4/2021, the limited banner of Rosmontis with Mudrock did a number of my gems- Mudrock came within a few rolls but Rosmontis wise... I failed to get her and ended up with a pot 4 Mudrock...

^Not that it is bad(since out of the 2, I prefer Mudrock more...) but the amount of times hoping for Rosmontis when seeing the rainbow and got Mudrock can be quite... Sad...

Like I just want one but Mudrock decided to come every single time (except one time where Mostima came instead and I was super happy that it doesn't matter that Rosmontis didn't appear) The fact that she is limited was even more depressing not to get her... Sigh... That said, what's done is done and what's gone is gone... I can try rolling for her when her banner do rerun but considering the amount of good operators coming up, I fear I may not afford to save for her...

About chapter 8, fighting Talulah was a nightmare at first but once you are used to the timing, it's not too bad.- Tho H8-4 is a different beast altogether since the tough part isn't fighting Talulah but protecting the dumb hostages...

In the end, managed to finish all the maps; normal, challenge and H maps~ Can't wait for the next chapter!

Before I forgot, I finally get to have my revenge on Code of brawl event during its rerun!- I started playing arknights during the event first run and couldn't went pass much as a beginner...

^Only managed to cross the first map without leaks and it was funny to see my auto run, lol.  

Personal: Art

Following from my previous post of doing a mini project of drawing arknights operators as standee art, I had finished coloring 4 operators; Mostima, Exusiai, Texas and Lappland. I had posted the works on instagram- please see here.

I will be doing coloring on Hoshiguma soon(hopefully before June ends...). And, I'm thinking of doing Ch'en for my next operator to draw for this mini project...

Aside from this, I bought a 48-pages sketchbook recently for myself to draw "whatever and whenever I feel inspired".

It's like a sketchbook for experimental and inspired drawings- like practicing drawing anime characters or drawing different postures or just whatever I have in my head and want to draw them out to either remember the events or express myself out.

There's always the saying that "A picture is worth a thousand words". 

I will be posting these doodles/sketches on my twitter~

Lastly, while editing and updating my Youtube channel and blogger, I realised it's high time I update my Pixiv soon. Thinking of uploading some of the Arknights works done so far- maybe for Arknights 1.5 Anniversary...?

And that is all. I think I said it many times but blogging really help me to look back and pen down my thoughts than bottling everything up. 

Also, recently, my memories aren't too good that at one point, I wanted to do something but forgot about it when something came up and I don't do that thing straight away... Sometimes, I have this nagging feeling that I forgot to do something but I couldn't recall thus didn't care about it and it can sometimes come back to bite me-.-

Feel that maybe the insufficient sleep may have cause this yet I still continue to sleep late as I tend to get caught in searching for more of those events that I spoke of in my last post:/

Sigh... This is quite a bad and vicious cycle but unless I do something, I will never break from this cycle; which will wear me down in the long run and life is a long run.

Bad habits are hard to break but I will try my best so that I can walk this long run called life, where I think... Though life is not always colourful, it is still beautiful and a waste not to see and walk through it, esp when I am quite blessed to be alive, healthy and kicking:)

Until next time, this is Yaiji signing off!

Yaiji~  

No comments:

Post a Comment