Sunday, June 25, 2017

[Small Update] Back from trip~

Came back from my trip a few days ago(yet still feeling the lethargy^^;)
Still trying to sort out(and selling some of) the stuff I bought. I think I just over spent my budget like twice which is horrible...(Need restraints...)

That said, I did have a lot of fun, shopping, sight-seeing and exploring new places~ Though there were some... Sad/frustrating part of the trip, I really enjoyed myself a lot:)

Will be compiling my trip into a few parts; will just be about Love Live(LL) stuff(cos that's the main thing of my trip, haha~
Am really blessed to have my family members going with me despite that they aren't even LL fans...)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little something to make up for my absence:

Deviantart | Pixiv
Finally finish it and the motivation(to make me finish it) is the Pixiv FGO contest.
I understand that my work is nothing compared many other great works but just going to join for fun:) You can see my entry in the Pixiv link(in the caption).

A more detailed(with regard to Deviantart's description) art note of this work:
I did this after a few days of trying FGO and I must say I was on the verge of giving up the game... 

First, I didn't get the free 4* I wanted(Emiya, why???) but got Tamamo Cat instead(which isn't exactly bad, haha~ She's cute actually)
Then, the story is in jap without voice...As my jap skill is bad, I can only understand a bit but if the jap words are said, I can understand more; I am kinda better at listening than reading(bad with Kanji...) or saying...(In a way, SIF jp stories aren't really a problem for me to understand^^ Except maybe some unknown terms I have never heard before...)

^That really turned me off of this game... And I was kinda lazy to read the translation(but I will get to it soon^^;)
However, as I played and also watching the pv of the different chapters, I got more fired up(?) to max level my Tamamo Cat; I see it as an accomplishment and then there's that one particular chapter(Shinjuku) that interests me a lot(The pv made the female mc too badass><)

In addition, my bro kinda spoil me of the end of arc 1~ Oh yeah, didn't mention this; my bro was the one who got me into FGO(haha)

I would say, for playing only a few months, I have accomplished quite a bit:)
  • Reached level 100(this wasn't too hard, haha~)
  • Final ascended my Tamamo Cat(YES! And just ascended my Suzuka today; going to max level her soon~)
  • Max level my beginner outfit(the default white outfit)- my bro was a little surprised, haha
I think the above is quite a feat and think I would continue playing it as I advance:)
Currently, in Camelot chapter which I am trying to prepare myself; the difficulty is quite a big gap from the previous chapter... 

Also, I'm still hoping for my first 5*(which I wish it was Tamamo no Mae; then my Fox team will be completed but dk cos I have Suzuka in my team, she just won't come...*Cries*)

I will end my ramblings about FGO and my post here.
This is just a small update after a while; I sure like to 'disappear' recently, haha. The big updates will be coming(after I really sort out my trip's stuff^^;)

Until then, this is Yaiji signing off~

PS: FGO rate is quite bad, esp with the fact that your 5* could be a essence than a servant...Sigh...

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment