Saturday, March 18, 2017

[Updates] Horror March and March babies

Last week's updates were delayed cos work got quite...Busy...(Plus I was sick last weekends...)
We are into mid-March. And... It's a horror... The days when I am pressure-free during my internship are over...

So apparently(dk if I said before), I switch over from Arduino to Android programming due to a change of project and I must say... It's hard... Android is much more complex and more bugs involved that can be very frustrating at time; frustrating that I actually ended up having a fever and had to take a MC to rest up... Normally, it's the bugs that are giving me most of the problems(-.-)

I understand I am just an intern and if everything is easy to learn, what's the point?

However, I don't just feel the stress of solving the bugs, I also feel the stress of my Supervisor's high expectations and when I don't meet it, I feel like a failure... In addition, there is another intern under my Supervisor, whom is much better than me... At times, I can't help compare and feel quite inferior...
You may say I am quite a person who is too conscious of my surroundings and that stems from my low esteem of myself; I don't really see highly of myself(which is sometimes y I get sick, thinking it's fine overworking myself-I'm guilty about that...) I did try see myself as most impt once but it kinda made me too arrogant; so in fact, I am in summary an awkward person that may be easily misunderstood as a weak, blur person(^^;)

Sigh, while blogging here doesn't solve the problem, it at least makes me feel better, letting out a bit:) I did try thinking; since I'm just an intern, if I can do it, I will do it or else I just heck care(which I did think of it many times; I was just too tired of the pressure...) but that's just being irresponsible and it goes against my belief in myself, to do my best even if I myself am not sure if I can do it; I try what I can until I really can't...

But really the stress is no joke; I almost felt like crying when my Sup told me to create an android app within a day for a demo on the next day when I don't even get most of the sample codes...
But a certain incident cheered me up on that day, during lunch~

Due to my religion, I can't eat beef but it's hard to differentiate it from pork so when I was choosing my dishes for mixed rice, I chose beef without knowing until the counter uncle told me it was beef...I panicked and told the uncle that I don't eat beef and asked if I can change the meat... I expected an angry response but surprisingly, the uncle actually said, no problem and even changed my whole plate for another new one so that I can re-change my choice! And he didn't charge me extra too!
I was very thankful and felt that my day wasn't that bad, though was a bit guilty for causing such a trouble since I think the other uncle whom helped me put my dishes, did say but I did not respond right to change right away...

That was my eventful 2 weeks which were also my worst nightmare and I believed it is not over yet; at least until I can go back to my Arduino programming but from what I heard, the current project 'lasts' until May where my Sup will bring it for another demo and my intern ends on May so... I think my days are not looking bright...Sigh... But at least there's the overseas trip I can look forward after my intern~ Hope this is just the storm before the calm...

That said, I shall not bore with more of my pathetic and sad life story, and get on with the art updates:)

Art Updates

March can be said the month of 3 goddess' bdays and despite my busy days, I managed to do something for them^^

Kunikida Hanamaru-4/3/17

Deviantart | Pixiv 
I went with the fairy tales' theme and each members' choice was quite random^^; You can see the answer and descriptions of the choices from the Pixiv link or this Insta link:)

Had a lot fun drawing them tho did use much of my copic ink^^;

Oh and it was just nice that her bday was on Sat which is when I can send the work for scanning and upload in HD! 

PS: you see the small 'shrine' I made for her under the Pixiv link:)

Sonoda Umi-15/3/17 

Deviantart | Pixiv
While her bday wasn't in the weekends, I actually did her work earlier so that I can upload in HD on her bday!!! And I'm thinking of just drawing the U's members in this set for their birthdays~ I just love this set too much(>^<) Also, since her bday is a day after White day, I drew different presents as deco(it can also take it as bday presents from the other members~)

^Had fun trying to draw different types of presents, esp the ribbons~

In addition to this fanart, I scouted in her solo box in SIF(you can see from my Insta or twitter) but I supposed she didn't like it or my luck just sux big time; didn't get any UR and only got like 5 SRs & 1 SSR(guaranteed) from the 3 scouts... Regardless, getting your fave char's SR and SSR are still awesome(XDDDD)

PS: I can finally idolise one UR(from 25 SR coins~) and naturally, I chose Umi and her while day UR~ 

Takamachi Nanoha-15/3/17

This was an unexpected work cos I actually forgot till I see my fb and twitter^^;

Deviantart*
*I didn't upload onto Pixiv

I screwed up a lot in this work; it's like I couldn't make up my mind to shade or colour and ended up combining both which isn't a gd idea... And I messed up with the background-.-

It's been a while since I drew her; the last one was like 2 years ago^^; To make up(my guilt), I kinda rushed it out and only managed to finish yesterday^^;

5th art compilation

I finally got the 5th one out(before it accumulated). It's slightly fewer than the other compilation by a lot but the quality has gone up a lot!- But I still got a long ways to go, haha.

You can see it from this Pixiv link. The artworks are from last year's Sept until this year's Feb! I will try get the compilation video soon(when I got the time^^;)

Short update of the HonoUmi fanbook~


Currently, still working on the HonoUmi fanbook and it was slowed down by a lot(due to work) but I should be able to get it out by the end of March:) Please look forward to it!  

Afterwords

That's pretty much all. I think it has became a long post(thanks to my ramblings in the beginning...) so I will end here with an awesome video** by Kougi sensei(Do check out his work, esp if you're avid fan of Chika and ChikaRiko!) And the song's awesome too!


EDIT: The video is taken off but regardless, do check out his work at this link

This is Yaiji signing off.

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment