Sunday, February 23, 2014

Update special Part 3: コンプエース 2014年3月号

Hi all. This will be part 3 of update special, introducing the March issue of コンプエース. Not going to say for sure but I think I am really going to stop buying this magazine. Reason? I'm sure I said it before; this magazine is bulky since it contains a lot of other manga beside Nanoha... Considering the amount of space I've left with, I doubt I have the ability to continue buying and keeping it... This could be the last time I'm buying it...

Cover of the コンプエース march issue 
The magazine comes with a free gift of a total of around 7 Valentine Day Cards. 

Envelope used to contain the cards 

These are the designs of the 7 cards. I didn't want to open the envelope for fear of damaging the envelope or the cards. 

Moving on, some scans on Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Innocent card game and the Vivid series from the magazine.

Vivio and Einhart wishing all a Happy Valentine Day and buy volume 11 of Vivid when it is out on March 26...(That's as much as I know...) 

Innocent cards part 1. Sorry for the bad quality... Wish I could play this game...

Innocent cards part 2
With that, I'll upload Vivid chapter 57 and Innocent chapter 13 for all Nanoha fans to read! Keep it in mind this is probably the last time I am going to upload the manga unless the free gift kinda intrigue me enough to make me buy it... 

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment