Tuesday, February 18, 2014

An experience unforgettable... Some updates...

Hi all. It's been a while and I am back from my trip to Japan. The experience I gained throughout the trip was an eye-opener for me.

First of all, I'm sure many people heard that Tokyo had a heavy snowstorm on the 8/2 which is the day I was going to take a flight to there at night. Due to it, flight was delayed and the transfer flight from Tokyo to Hokkaido(the place I am going) was cancelled. Hence, the flight from Tokyo to Hokkaido was changed to the next available slot i.e in the night... Spent a few hours in Tokyo Skytree instead for some sightseeing and shopping. The plan for 9/2 in Hokkaido was ruined and I only managed to reach the hotel in 0000. The exhaustion from the delayed and cancelled flights took a toll on me on the next day, 10/2...

Next, this is the very first time I can finally see, touch, taste and walk on REAL snow! As mentioned before, being in a country without 4 seasons, snow is a big thing to me! It is kinda hard to adapt but all in all, it is definitely an experience for me!

Following that, on the day of going back home, 15/2, the flight got delayed again due to the same reason- Snowstorm in Tokyo... At the check-in counter, the person said that the flight from Tokyo to my Homeland was cancelled and the next available flight is on the 18/2!- This means that there is a wait of a total of about 3 days... For me, it was not that bad since I am currently waiting for my results and not schooling at all but... My aunt who went, has job on the Monday plus an important meeting as well! Seems like this trip was not going well until we landed in Tokyo from Hokkaido. When we got out from the plane, there were two people there telling us while walking that there was an AVAILABLE FLIGHT that can fly us back on the 15/2 itself and reached our homeland on the 16/2! I can't help but feel grateful for such a turn out! Thank you God! The transfer was a rushing one as we ran to take the bus to reach the other terminal where our flight is and then ran again to reach the immigration check point! In the end, we managed to reach the plane slightly late but still able to board it!    

Lastly, upon reaching the gate to board the plane, there were people issuing envelopes... I didn't think much and just take one since I was in a rush to get aboard before the plane flies. When I finally settled in the plane, my aunt's friend who went with us, told us there was money inside! I could not believe it and checked it myself but man, it is true; there is money inside! I believe it is compensation for all the delayed and cancelled flight though I think there was no need for it since it was not the airline's fault but rather the weather...

In the nutshell, this trip was truly an experience! I think I should take a long break from travelling for a while to recover from this slightly traumatic experience plus the exhaustion accumulated throughout the trip.

And so, I'll end off with a small update.

As this trip is mainly sightseeing, not many anime stuff bought but that does not mean I didn't buy any. I'll post a preview of it below. I'll make around 2 posts on it after I have sorted out my photos...


For Tales Project, the monthly update may stop on the April, depending on how long I take to finish the new manga. Till then, I will put Tales Project on hold until further information...

As for the new manga, I am currently lost as to how to continue and bring out the story... It would take a while but I think I should be able to finish by the end of March or before my Birthday...

Until next time, ja ne~  This is Will signing off!

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment