Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Life updates (happy national day~)

 Decided to update a bit on my life (got the mood from today been National Day~)

The last life update was an annoying and sad one, and this time is no better (sadly) but not as bad...

First, the colleague that made my work life difficult in the last update left the company. It was sudden that I was at loss when it was announced.

At one side, I felt betrayed and been played cos it was like the colleague screwed my work life and then decided to leave.

While on another side, I had a bit of relief since I did not have to deal with the colleague...

But more than anything, the worst of a colleague leaving was the handover; cos either your workload increased from no replacement or/and that you are playing "Pass the message game".

Since then (after the colleague left), it had been slightly more than one month. Considering how things had been when the colleague was around, my work life is slightly less taxing. Even so, I had already lost my interest in the work or rather the company that I am in; the interest of the company is no longer aligned with what I want to do...

Currently, I am trying to find a new job. So far, I had two tests and passed one where the company decided to move the recruitment decision to September... Sigh...

The other applications are still in review which are likely off (shag-.-) Today, I just applied a few more but it's quite tiring (mentally) to do this...

It may be bad but I am thinking of just leaving the company by the end of this year since it is really damaging my mental health (not sure how long I can withstand it...) Not sure if my family can accept it but I feel like giving up... It's torturous to keep going to work when you hate it; it's like doing something you hate for 8 hours and on a 5 times a week basis...

That's about the updates I have which are pessimistic but hopefully... Just hopefully... I can hear some good news soon... Sigh... (Life sux...)

Yaiji~  

No comments:

Post a Comment