Sunday, February 6, 2022

CNY 2022

First, happy (belated) Chinese New Year!

^Thought of penning down my thoughts given the long break I took in this CNY week and the dread feel of returning to work tmr (sigh)

So, before going on my long break, I was dealing with something that my colleague had asked me to help before my colleague goes on a break too...

And that something was initially already annoying cos it's a purchase request for an item that my colleague wants/needs (and not me). No matter how much I think, such matter should be done by the requester which is my colleague and not me...

That said, I took on this request out of 'kindness' (it's actually more of obligation...). It was fine (though I dislike it) until my colleague did a change of plan and it made my last week so frustrating that I was so tempted to just ignore it, considering that it really doesn't concern me a single bit... It was not until this week's Monday that my colleague told me to stick to original plan...

Imagine the feelings I went through over this something that I have no use of and should not be of my responsibilities; it was like been thrown around like a ball. And, while it's 'great' that the original plan stay, I just dread replying to vendors about the changes again, considering the amount of changes made...

Sometimes I just wish to ignore and live a simple life but I suppose that itself is hard to achieve, given the amount of 'trouble' I gotten out of 'kindness'...

As such, I'm thinking it's time to go but yet it's also hard to decide how to go from here... Like the fear that I am not good enough; will I even able to do a good job if I change...

Yet I wouldn't know until I take the leap which is risky cos there is no guarantee. But with the current situation as it is, I don't see any future in it (since I dread every Sunday night...)

That is all. I will update again (if I do take the leap, lol). Until then, it's back to dealing my toxic working life... At least there's Genshin Impact 2.5 to look forward to for this month~ 

Yaiji~

PS: Finally uploaded Arknights logs done over last year, 2021 onto Pixiv. In addition, I will be doing selected Arknights and Genshin characters' bday art for this year, 2022!(likely one bday art per month...)
The theme will be MC with character i.e Doctor's interactions with AK chars and Aether's (I chose the male MC) interactions with GI chars. So far, I have done Hoshiguma bday art in Jan 2022! Please look forward to others'!  

No comments:

Post a Comment