Saturday, February 2, 2019

6 Months since Work...

It's been quite a while since I blogged- with work at hand, it felt like there wasn't time...

It was like a routine; wake up for work, work, get back home all tired after work without much energy left than relax by watching the TV, playing some games or reading some books before sleeping... And, the routine continues until the weekends... In which you just want to rest from the fatigue accumulated from the 5 days of work and before you know it, the weekends are over(and the dreading weekdays are back...)

And, that was the life I had for the past 6 months...

To be honest, I wasn't sure I could last for 6 months cos this routine was making me quite depressed that I had thoughts of whether it's worth living if this is the life it will be for like... 20-30 years down the road... Cos if this is how life is gonna be; working for the sake of money to survive, I rather not live to suffer...

I'm sure at this point, people will be thinking I'm naive, pathetic, selfish for giving up so easily and thinking this is suffering; when there are worse sufferings out there that people would want to die but can't...

But that's them and this is me... And I kinda hate myself for it; for being a weakling to get depressed over such things and thinking of death as the easy way out... Sigh...

People said not to think too much and I tried live my life each day while not thinking about it... But that's just avoiding the issue; I know I have to face it or else one day, all the thoughts kept inside will just explode and I wouldn't want to know what I will do...

As of now, I think it's best I take a break from work(which I am; in my march vacation- looking forward to it:) and de-stress a little so that I can last a bit more before I finally hand in the letter...

Just maybe I need a job change; cos this job is kinda damaging my mental and physical health... At this rate, I doubt my body can last long; whether I like it or not...

That's just some ranting cos I really need some outlet to let out... Some art updates:

  1. YohaRiko 31 Moments

    Managed to finish it before the year and had uploaded them(in batch of 5 per week) to my deviantart account(You can see here~)

    Currently, 25 works are uploaded and next week will be the last!- Will be uploading to pixiv(& maybe insta) once I work on the cover...
  2. [Revue Starlight Fanart]: Promise Tower

    Finished it around two weeks ago- so far only uploaded to my insta.
    ^Thinking of uploading the work to deviantart after uploads of [YohaRiko 31 Moments] are done~
  3.  Kurosawa Dia Birthday Fanart

    As mentioned from previous post, I decided to do a theme-based birthday fanart series for Aqours members!
    The theme is based on the arcade design of the members!

    Source: Insta || Deviantart
  4. Kagura Hikari Birthday Fanart

    Decided to try do birthday fanart for the kukugumi members(from revue starlight)! So starting from the Jan baby, Hikari(my fave~), will be doing a fanart of each member; based on the phone game designs! And the design chosen will be of the design I have in-game of that character!

    Source: Insta || Deviantart

    And next up will be... I think Kaoruko...? Not sure if there is a Feb baby...?
That is all for the updates on my art stuff and as well from me^^

This is Yaiji signing off~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment