Sunday, August 13, 2017

[Update] LL August babies and sch's starting-.-

Sch's starting tmr for me(and it's my final year; time really flies...)

This may mean less time for blogging, drawing, other hobby stuff I do...In other words, less personal time?

^Then again, I'm likely to come here to ramble about my life, school, struggles and blah blah(& not to forget LL babies); it's a good venting outlet after all~

Here's this month LL babies' works:

Takami Chika- 1/8/17


Deviantart | Pixiv

Kousaka Honoka- 3/8/17


Deviantart | Pixiv


Happy birthday to the 2 leaders!
Similar to the April babies(Maki-You), their birthdays were very close together- I ended up finishing Chika's late(-.-;;) but on time for Honoka's(I actually started earlier) 

Artist's notes for each work can be found in the deviantart link under the captions.

With their birthdays close together and at the beginning of August, guess it's a break till Sept where the real horror starts  and that's when I will get (really)busy trying to work on 3(but it's fun so I can somehow manage it~)

That is all. I will try get my last part of my jap trip out by the following week(or I doubt I will have the time on my 2nd week of sch and onwards...

This is Yaiji signing off.

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment