Sunday, November 27, 2016

[Updates] Inktober 2016


Somehow(during this exam period), finally managed to make both the compilation and video!- There's quite a delay between the compilation and the video; didn't have the time to work on the video until like 2 days ago(after my 2nd last paper)^^;
The same goes for this blog post- writing right now cos I'm bored from studying and taking a small break...

Link to the compilation: PIXIV 

And then the video: 


PS: really love the song used(and it fits nicely at the end-credits!)

You can also see the works under the hashtag #inktoberjy on my Instagram! I uploaded a collage of the work done onto Deviantart which is the base of my cover and backcover of the compilation:) As there are 31 works, I'm just going to upload a few onto Deviantart or risk spamming-.-

About this event, Inktober; 
It's my first time participating and I must say: it was fun at first till at the middle(when school works start piling up), that's when it became a chore to draw everyday even tho it's just one art and without colours to the point of tiring to keep up...
However, I don't regret participating at all! I had a lot of fun, trying out ink styles, thinking of themes to draw that I actually came up with a new AU for LLSS; PirateMarine AU~ Only drew like a sneak preview of the characters in each of their years to set the basis- thinking of expanding(after my exams that is) but there's LL random doodles series to work on too^^; 
Gng get quite busy during my semester break...     

And so, until next time!(likely to be my small review of AFASG?)
This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~



Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment