Sunday, April 17, 2016

Almost forgotten...

Grew a year older abt 2 weeks ago.- Forgotten to make a post here-.-

Too busy during that birthday week with attending Final Live on the next day of my bday; is an honor to have my bday on the first day of the Final Live!:) And not just the day, this year is a special for me as well(Talk more below>>>)

Plus it is also another char's bday; Sherlock Shellingford from Milky Holmes!

Too manly-.- [Deviantart]
Watched Milky Holmes mostly cos of the VAs and I don't regret; it brings a lot of laughers in my life while watching~ And cos of her VA, Sherry is one of my fave(though tbh, all of them r equally nice^^) 

And now, to myself:


Drew myself in Boku no Live Kimi to no Live outfit(based on Umi's~) in celebration of Final Live day 1(which I can't go b'cos of sch...) And it's not just an art but also a letter from the me now to the me in the future~(As to how much into the future... No idea...) It follows the concept of a time capsule- had always wanted to try out>8< 
It's not very well done cos I rushed it but hoping the future me would smile and think back when she looks at it(and maybe as a source of strength and support in the future~)

A little bonus:


Oh before I forgot(kept forgetting stuff nowadays...), my alpaca, Sora turned 2 this yr as well since he was bought on the day of my bday last yr:) 

If you count the number of candles, it explains y this year is a special for me as I stepped into my adulthood! Though the year shows, don't feel anything much different; just the same old me but there r times I compare myself with the past me- how much I've changed and I wonder if it's a good change or is it better I didn't change...?(May go deeper on this when I got the time to blog...)

Oh and if u can see the shirt I'm wearing, worn that to final live^^(and I'm glad I chose this as there was a no. of lovelivers wearing that~)

Once again, happy birthday to both me, Sora and Sherry!(Even though it's so late><) 
Oh and really thankful for all the messages from Deviantart- it is the first time I receive birthday greetings on that site^^ 

Trivial stuff: (random ramblings...Gng cross out; blogging to get it out...)
I don't say and I don't blame them but it's kinda saddening that my friends... Not all of them wished me... I understand and I believe it's pretty much cos they r busy and plus I was being quite a bad friend when they were planning for the other friends' bdays....Is this what they call karma...? 
I told myself not to care and take it to heart but there's still this...Empty feel when I think abt... Sigh, is this the perk of having friends? 

Took some time to blog before I forgot(haha><) A little break for myself~

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment