Thursday, November 28, 2013

Exams... Are... FINALLY OVER!

Finally! My exams are finally over! The smell of freedom is in the air and man, I finally reach until this point of my life! Banzai! Okay, now I am being over dramatic but being finally free exams is always a great feeling!

Okay, a small greeting to all and it's been a while now. Seems like I hold on to my promise and not blog at all until today! From now on, I'm back to being active again! Look forward to more posts by me!

First let's have a little small debrief about my exams... My exams... I can't confidently say that I will do well... All I can say is that, it's over... Even if I dwell on the bad parts, it isn't going to do anything to the papers I had already passed up... That's why, this little debrief served as a small reminder to me or rather my future me of how I felt during this point of my life. With that, I'll move on to my planned projects!

Well then, I think I will start with some anime reviews, especially the recent anime movie, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Rebellion in my next few posts! I'll finish up the Keyblade Project and made my second own sword! As for my story, I'll continue my story, Dark Tale and reboot it in fictionpress when I'm done editing the existing chapters! For fanfics, I'm thinking of doing some after spending most of my free time after studying to read them to keep myself from bored. Though I've my doubts after seeing how people can be mean when your story isn't up to their standards... Sigh... I'll see how is it so no promises that I'll write fanfics but my own story is definitely continuing! (I want to at least finish the first arc before taking a break or something...) Below will be the list of fanfic ideas I came up with:

1. Kuroki Rei- This is a Vividred Operation fanfic. (If you don't know what anime this is, you should watch it! I won't say it is good and neither will I say it is bad. It passes off as a light-hearted anime! It only have around 12 episodes and I am hoping there will be a second season since there is potential for a second season!) This fic will be about Kuroki Rei as the title implies. (if you've watched the anime, you'll know who she is...) Of course, there will be a huge twist so in a way it is AU but not far off from the main story. I am planning 2 arcs for these and an one-shot for it.                               

Summary: (have not really planned) In the Universe, there are many worlds in it. Beings called 'They' are there to maintain the balance in the Universe. In order to do that, guardians are called to do the job of bringing order by following orders given by 'They'; any threat will be alerted to the guardians to get rid of the threat with elimination as the last resort... In the near future, mankind created something called the Manifestation Engine in which it is a potential threat if used wrongly. Guardians are called in to give tests to mankind in the form of ALONE and so far, none succeeded. Kuroki Rei is a guardian and this is her story of her life before meeting the 4 girls and learn of the importance of friendship.

2. Amnesia- Persona 4 fanfic. This story takes place after P4 Arena. (Not the new one...) It centers around Naoto Shirogane as the main character. The story goes on the fact that Naoto decided to transfer to Gekkoukan High School to help out with the mystery left after the game. On the night of transfer, Naoto got hit by a car which cost her memories. (Hence, the title...) There will be OCs inside and they play a big role but of course not as big as Naoto who is the main character in this story...

3. Switch- MGLN fanfic. Not going to say much so as to not spoilt too much but this idea revolves around the fact that Fate is in a mission. An explosion sent her waking up in a male body and this is her story in which she try to get her body back.

4. MGLN fanfic (name not decided yet...): This is basically a highschool settling where the characters all went to school like any average teenagers and no existence of magic at all. However, is the world really what it seem to be or could there be more to it? It is up to one to choose- To stay ignorant or push forward to know the truth even if the truth isn't something desirable... Set after Strikers. Not including Force or Vivid...

5. NanohaXMadoka Xover (Name not decided yet...): Settling during the snow incident in which Fate does come with Nanoha and Vita on this mission. Instead of Nanoha being injured, Fate went missing and put as MIA. After about 4 years or so since Fate's disappearance, the Ace of Aces is still gloomy but with a little acceptance until she receives a distress call for help (much like how Yunno first ask for her help). Not wasting much time, Nanoha rushed to help the owner of the call for help, together with Arisa, Suzuka and Hayate, finding a blond girl lying on a pool of blood. After having a tough check on the girl, it was no doubt the missing Ace, Fate T Harlaown. Questions arose with one being the most puzzling; where did the Ace go to in the past 4 years?
To say the truth, this is basically a MGLN fanfic but b'cos I'll be using some Madoka characters, I think a crossover will be most suitable... Madoka characters do play a large role in this story! I am planning two sides of N and F so as to give a better view to the readers since I bet readers will be curious as to where the missing Fate went and what have she been doing in that 4 years...

6. The missing digidestined- A digimon fanfic where it centers around an OC who is the 9th digidestined. The absence of the OC causes the barrier between digimon world and the human world to not complete, exposing human world to threat to digimon. This is the story of how the OC handle this new world with Adventures 02 characters (Arc1) and make it a better one with his sacrifice(Arc 2)...
Not going to say much and I know this idea must be used by many already so I've my doubts in writing it... Going to see how things go before I really set my mind to it... FYI: OC's name is Keitaro Kuroki

That's about it. For now, if I am going to write fanfics, these will be the stories I will be writing. However, my own story will still take top priority. Character designs for fanfics and my own story will be up when it's time(I've finished them but like I said when it's time, I will reveal...) The next few posts will be on anime reviews though it may take some time since my com is malfunctioning a bit... Before that, I'll talk a bit on a movie review of Catching Fire- A book-adaption movie from the hunger game series- in the next post since I'll be watching it tomorrow! With that, I'll be signing off; it's getting late now...

Dark~       

No comments:

Post a Comment